• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your hopes and dreams for the Capcom Direct?

What game(s) do you hope to see in the Capcom Direct? (Hopes and Dreams Edition)

• Total voters
Deep Down and Pragmata for me.

Feels Guy Y U Do Dis GIF by World of Wojak

SkylineRKR

I had tons of fun with MMX8 lately, I won't mind X9. And Pragmata, I hope it still exists, it looked promising.

nbkicker

Looking at capcoms 2022 showcase, i dont think we will get much apart from dlc announcments to games already out and slight updates to stuff we already no about, but think last yrs was 30min so expect same this yr, dont think there will be any big or new announcements, although hope im wrong, after sonys show we need a good show, and only this and xbox one im looking forward to as the summer game fest will be hyped up by geoff to be another long boring dragged out show

Zephir

-MegaMan legends (3 or HD collection, don't care)
-Ace attorney 7

AND a retail release in Europe for both

sachos

No Onimusha, Auto Modellista??? I would love a new Auto Modellista. I would love more classics remaster collections. Dino Crisis 1+2 Remaster Collection, Lost Planet 1+2+3 Remaster Collection, RE Classics (1,2,3,CV) Remastered Collection, Rival Schools 1+2, Onimusha Collection, etc etc.
Deep Down would be sick. Remake Dino Crisis 1.

Last edited:

Matt_Fox

Dragons Dogma 2 and Resident Evil 5: Remake both for 2024.

I doubt it will happen but it'd be nice!

ps. Shadow Of Rome 2 would be the dream reveal

Top Bottom