• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where the hell is peanut butter milk?

Peanut butter Milf.

Funny Face Lol GIF by Jif

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Loving peanut butter and milk I don’t want a drink flavored like pb.

I do like pb on ice cream.

Eiknarf

Banned
I take a teaspoon of peanut butter and put it in my hot coffee (the heat helps the peanut butter mix better) and almond milk… so it’s almost like I’m adding “peanut butter flavored milk” to my coffee

I just have to add a teaspoon of peanut butter to hot almond milk and, TADA, peanut butter milk!

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
just throw peanut butter (natural of course) in a blender with milk and vanilla ice cream and make a milk shake like a civilized human.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
just throw peanut butter (natural of course) in a blender with milk and vanilla ice cream and make a milk shake like a civilized human.
These luddites don't know how peanut butter milk is made, you think they have blenders?!?!

...but he is right though. For a bonus add 1tsp powered sugar and you will have Reeses Pnut Butter milk shake.

Last edited:

nush

You’re telling me we have chocolate milk, strawberry milk and BANANA milk but no peanut butter milk?

Nestle hasn’t thought of that? There’s no way. And there’s no way it’s not delicious.

Stand there and tell me you wouldn’t try “NEW Nesquik Peanut Butter milk!”

You liar.
choc-peanut-butter-e1697809057244.png

Top Bottom