• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which FF Bahamut do you think has the best design?

Mondai

One of the most iconic monsters/summons in gaming, he's had a lot of great designs but my favorite will always be his FF9 version , he looks super badass and he looks like those monsters from Pitch Black:

bahamut_ffix_by_byrnetch_df63ldz-fullview.jpg

Synless

Wasn’t enough to have this thread at the other place? Literally pops up when you google image FF Bahamut designs.

Doomtrain

Too many superb designs for a best, but you're right on regarding the eyeless-iteration from FFIX.

FFX's is also incredible for its originality.
b23b0fda55d44cc14af3987020c35835.png
This is my favorite as well, but after staring at this image for a few seconds, I suddenly can’t un-see that he has a dozen plus bright red multi-foot-long penises hanging off the bottom of his wings.

This is my favorite as well, but after staring at this image for a few seconds, I suddenly can’t un-see that he has a dozen plus bright red multi-foot-long penises hanging off the bottom of his wings.
I see spears. I always expected him to launch them as an attack. FFX is such a gem of a game and makes me want more spiritual/aquatic themes on other established JRPGs just to see what they would look like.

Top Bottom