• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who has the best tag on Neogaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemtae

PEINS PEINS PEINS OH GOD I'M DROWNING IN THEM

The lapdances are better when the strippers are crying

There's one with the me in member linking to something

I also like the "timeof to come out the closet"

agrajag

Banned
I hate mine. Everyone just uses it to discredit anything I post, but that doesn't even make sense. Let's say, hypothetically, that I did suck dick, how does that make any of my arguments any less valid? Isn't that some sort of discrimination?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I hate mine. Everyone just uses it to discredit anything I post, but that doesn't even make sense. Let's say, hypothetically, that I did suck dick, how does that make any of my arguments any less valid? Isn't that some sort of discrimination?

What? Stop talking with your mouth full.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Best tag to have is "Member". It means you don't say dumb things or go tag fishing. Nothing tops "Member". NO ONE DENIES THIS

I still don't even understand mine.

image.php

feel

My fav is that one that goes something like:

Slayer-33
Liverpool-2

Yeah, it wasn't as bad as yours but I disliked the one I had a while back because of this. A few times people used it to dismiss a serious argument I was putting some thought into and that pissed me off.

andycapps

agrajag
Unofficial Forum Fellator

I think I'm partial to Thunder Monkey's tag, Wario64, and that's about it.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I hear that these threads are occasionally successful.

I've never created a thread. I'm pretty sure that as soon as I start making threads my tag will change to Junior Member.

.GqueB.

Banned
Don't know who it is, but it reads something like:

"Full of shit. Rich smooth creamy shit."

I chuckle every time I see that one.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
I don't know if Count Dookake still has his or if he was banned, but when it was about his sister needing our boners and linking to his thread. That was fantastic.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, I only care about the official forum fellator's opinion.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Masked Man used to have the best one, dancing Mother (Earthbound) GIFs and all. New one just isn't the same.

Bud's was the first I ever laughed out loud at.

Willy's used to be great but he just doesn't give as many opportunities to use it anymore.

The Take Out Bandit probably has the funniest one today.

Segata's linked to some crazy YouTube animation with super-homosexual overtones, it was great. Link's broken now though. :(

Gong

I don't recall the username, but the tag that's an ode to Bowie? Yeah I like that one a lot.

I'm far too sensible to end up with a tag, which to be fair has it advantages as you could end up being tagged Über Cunt or similar :lol

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The David Bowie one.

Always get a chuckle out of me.

There's multiples.

Also if I remember right, butter_stick wasn't "butter_stick" and had a different name. Then in some topic he started bitching about something, I'm forgetting, and Evilore comes in and changes his tag and name.

Jacob said:
No idea why he has it.

A post he made and it ended with "It's 4th of July in my asshole." He linked it in a previous thread explaining tags before but I can't remember/don't have the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom