• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

whoa Terri Schiavo was really cute before all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

xexex

Banned
Terri Schiavo was really cute
top.schiavo.file1.ap.jpg

terrischiavo.jpg

probably somewhere in the 1980s

why does life have to go soooooo wrong ? :(

Doth Togo

I wish the topic of her would go away. Nobody needs to hear about a family's troubles, nor does the court system need to get involved. People need to mind their own business and leave family matters to themselves.

Fuck the media for hyping this story. Extremely distasteful and unclassy.

tt_deeb

Well, to be fair wasn't she over 200 pounds and is the reason she was bulimic and got into such a mental state. Of course this pic is probably from after she started losing weight.

EDIT: Have you guys always not been able to see my avatar? This is my first time on another comp and I can't see it.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
tt_deeb said:
Well, to be fair wasn't she over 200 pounds and is the reason she was bulimic and got into such a mental state. Of course this pic is probably from after she started losing weight.

EDIT: Have you guys always not been able to see my avatar? This is my first time on another comp and I can't see it.

Yeah it’s a picture of Harvey Birdamn?

karasu

Doth Togo said:
I wish the topic of her would go away. Nobody needs to hear about a family's troubles, nor does the court system need to get involved. People need to mind their own business and leave family matters to themselves.

Fuck the media for hyping this story. Extremely distasteful and unclassy.

but the courts are involved, so i thank the media for hyping it and showing everyone how ugly shit can be in this grand country of ours. One would hope that public outcry would have SOME influence on the decisions of those in power, but yet again that seems not to be the case.

fse

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR
NAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAATTTTTTEEEEERRRR

ge-man

karasu said:
but the courts are involved, so i thank the media for hyping it and showing everyone how ugly shit can be in this grand country of ours. One would hope that public outcry would have SOME influence on the decisions of those in power, but yet again that seems not to be the case.

This is why I despise mainstream media. Instead of prying into the lives of the Shiavos and Schindlers, why couldn't our media pry into Tom DeLay's shady background. With him leading the charge in the demonizing of Mike Schiavo and the judges, there was a perfect oppurtunity to force him to give an explanation of his own lax morality. But who am I'm kidding, the media has been bought up by corporations who would rather have a DeLay type in power and on their side.

Iceman

Because this case has the power to set a precedent. This family problem has been raging for ages. Only now has it come to the national spotlight because the family was not able to resolve the issue on their own. They required outside intervention in the form of the court system. The family allowed this to become a national issue and the resolve of all parties involved have allowed this to become a political issue.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
and like all the worthless PSP threads... this one gets locked down too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom