• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why are kids wearing animal tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avixph

That's gonna be how I make my mark on the world. Give me at least one year, and you will see me on 60 Minutes crying about being more in touch with my true hissing cockroach self than with the physical body that sheds these tears.
How would you dress?

Got a friend who's a pine marten, that work for ya?

I guess, but it's still a cute animal that would be easy to say "Yeah, that's cool, I'm that."

+Points for a little creativity though.

That's gonna be how I make my mark on the world. Give me at least one year, and you will see me on 60 Minutes crying about being more in touch with my true hissing cockroach self than with the physical body that sheds these tears.

This man has the right idea.

Well, the only explanation I have is werewolves. Yes, werewolves. They come in the night and bite people, and the people during the day have their tails still out, but, you ever wonder why are there so many stray dogs? That's them. Our kids are being turned into werewolves...

bangai-o

Banned
there has never been any animal tails in wrestling. i am unsure of the correlation of wresslegaffers in this topic.

Uchip

Banned
I fully support our new werewolf overlords.

It's no different than when all those kids started wearing their pants backwards or growing out their hair and smoking that wacky tabacky. Rebellion always looks foolish to the older generation.

what the fuck?
this was a thing?

Avixph

*Loli Roach girl*
I can't believe that's a thing.
14vzkl.jpg

OddSpoon

Banned
It's just a furry/young anime fan thing. It weirds me out but it's not always a sexual thing or related to someone literally thinking they're a wolf or something.

It's just a dumb otaku fashion like the cat ear hats and eating pocky and stuff.

This, and also the fact that people are so desperately trying to be "unique" and "fashionably interesting" to any length.

Are we talking about real raccoon and fox tails worn as accessories, or plushie type animal tails? If it's the former, I've seen people doing that for years.

My sister and I were once at a stoplight on a fairly busy street. There, on the island in the middle of the street was a teenaged kid dressed with a hood that had ears on it and a long bushy tail hanging off his lower back. And he began to dance spastically. I unfortunately did not have a camera of any kind at this point in time and regret it deeply.

Prax

I figure it's just trendy fashion, like crazy haircuts/dye jobs, except easier to detach.

Sure makes the world more "interesting" to look at, at the very least.

Wouldn't that stuff get int he way when you have to go to the washroom though? That's some extraneous annoyance nobody needs!

I figure it's just trendy fashion, like crazy haircuts/dye jobs, except easier to detach.

Sure makes the world more "interesting" to look at, at the very least.

Wouldn't that stuff get int he way when you have to go to the washroom though? That's some extraneous annoyance nobody needs!

I don't remember anyone walking down runways with tails on but I don't follow all runway shows.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I fully support our new werewolf overlords.

It's no different than when all those kids started wearing their pants backwards or growing out their hair and smoking that wacky tabacky. Rebellion always looks foolish to the older generation.

Kids rocking the Kris kross got berated by other kids too. Stupid shit is stupid shit.

Prax

I don't remember anyone walking down runways with tails on but I don't follow all runway shows.

Old rich ladies used to wear 'em around their necks as a sign of affluence.
But now the kids are wearing them hanging out their backs to truly show the power of disposable income? xD
Plus, who doesn't love playing dress-up? Teens are the new 4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom