• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why do people in their rap cars have to make so much noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Depends on what you are bumpin face. Got some Jay Z going? I am going to laugh inside.

If I hear Z-ro or Pac, I will nod like a gentlemen.

There is good rap, rap is music. But most rap is complete shit now, 2012 baby.

Subjective opinions ftw

There is plenty of good music in 2012 in all genres, and did you just call me baby?

I was going to say something else that's wasn't very respectful but I held my tongue. Let's just say I don't like that type of music. That's all I'll say.

I don't like country or heavy metal that much.. but don't feel I need to be disrespectful when ever the subject of them come up..

Riggs

Banned
There is plenty of good music in 2012 in all genres, and did you just call me baby?

I don't like country or heavy metal that much.. but don't feel I need to be disrespectful when ever the subject of them come up..

Haha wow it looked like I did call you baby kind of. Recovering from hang over that is my excuse. What I mean't was "2012 baby!!!" like some kind of general overview, that probably was incorrect to begin with.

Whistle go WooO wOoo, it's that WOoOO wOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

qcf x2

I was going to say something else that's wasn't very respectful but I held my tongue. Let's just say I don't like that type of music. That's all I'll say.

You're so cool with your Slayer.

Seriously, this guy and alphaNoid, smh. Might as well tell us how you really feel.

Depends on what you are bumpin face. Got some Jay Z going? I am going to laugh inside.

Subjective opinions ftw

I hope you're joking. Reasonable Doubt is a top 5 album.

LM4sure

Banned
I don't have a problem with that, it's just the idiots that have the huge subs and their whole fucking car is rattling. Ugh.

Loud bass coming from a car next to me while say sitting at a red light immediately triggers a migraine that lasts until I go to sleep that night and wake up in the morning.
It sucks, but really what can I do? Some people are just selfish.

People who think rap sucks nowadays have no idea what they're talking about. The game is as strong as ever.

This is probably true. For me, I honestly haven't kept up with rap since the NWA, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Tupac, Yo MTV Raps days, etc. Essentially, early 90s rap.

These are two recent songs I've heard from "rap cars" (lol) though. Can someone explain these to me? Are these popular songs? Am I wrong thinking that they are awful? Did I just have bad luck hearing these from someone with shitty taste in rap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2fBSpwtWpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nuXetJr8Ks

Obvious troll thread is obvious. Still funny though.

I've heard most people blaring rock and rap personally. The only time it offends me is when there is heavy swearing and there are children around.

On hot days, I roll my window down but keep my music up, so I've blasted everything from Tupac to Pavorotti out of my "rap car".

SoilBreak

Banned

Subjective opinions ftw

lol nope

Especially there are so many great rap albums & mixtapes these days.

codhand

And its not rare for me to actually point directly at them in their car so they can see me and laugh while pointing, just to make them feel extra stupid.
original.gif

this gif never felt more right

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I think this is the third time this thread got bumped and the third time I have laughed about rap cars.

Everybody at the gas station gets to hear the music. It's sharing.

Yesterday, I swear to you, dude left his car with his music blaring, went inside the store, came out, turned the volume up, and went back inside.

I don't have a problem with listening to music loud while driving, but hearing it in the neighborhood or apartment complex early morning or late night is redonk. Shit wakes me up from my sleep.

What I do have a problem is those cars with the muffles that sounds like shit. Jesus Christ, you're not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom