• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U 32GB Deluxe set w/ Super Mario 3D World & Nintendo Land 259.99 free shipping

I know I have bashed the Nintendo in the past but getting the Wii U has been a good decision in my eyes. I love Pikmin 3, love SM3DW, love Nintendo Land, love Mario Kart 8.

It feels like every console gets one of these $40 off Ebay sales. What a time to be a console gamer.

I don't think Nintendo will drop the price till this fall and even then it'll still be $250 so this is a good deal. You're also pretty protected from console redesigns.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I know I have bashed the Nintendo in the past but getting the Wii U has been a good decision in my eyes. I love Pikmin 3, love SM3DW, love Nintendo Land, love Mario Kart 8.

You just made me realize that I haven't tried my copy of Nintendo Land yet. Something to do :)

On topic, that's a great deal!

Sami+

This is a good deal? Nintendo Land is practically worthless and you can get a Wii U for $200 really easily.

This is nothing eye-catching imo.

atom519

Great deal on a great console.

Worth mentioning is that the 2 games are listed as pre-installed, in case you wanted the physical versions.

Griss

Damn, I got a Wii U + 3 games for $210 fifteen months ago. I thought the price was going to totally flatline, but now I'm thinking I must have just gotten an incredible deal.

This price doesn't seem that special to me, by comparison. If you haven't been desperate enough to buy one yet, why is this the deal to change your mind?

Richie

Nintendo Land is practically worthless.

Them's fighting words, I admit I haven't touched it in ages but it made for some absolutely hysterical multiplayer times, it leaded to one of the very, very few times where I have literally rolled on the floor laughing. Worth playing on its own and absolutely must play if you have friends over.

jediyoshi

This price doesn't seem that special to me, by comparison. If you haven't been desperate enough to buy one yet, why is this the deal to change your mind?

Because OP nailed it, the SM3DW bundle was $250 at Target on Black Friday and everything since has been the one off ebay $260.

Pezus

Still too high. When XB1 can be found for $349 and less with multiple games you know WiiU is overpriced.

Sami+

Please link me to this $200 Wii U that you speak of.

Define 'really easily'.

Is the refurb out of stock? Only took me a single search on Craigslist to get mine for $200 back in May last year, and it came with both Nintendo Land and a Wii Motion Plus controller to boot.

Maybe if the official refurb is out of stock I guess it's a bit more difficult now, but getting a Wii U at $200 really hasn't been challenging this past year. This is nothing.

Is the refurb out of stock? Only took me a single search on Craigslist to get mine for $200 back in May last year, and it came with both Nintendo Land and a Wii Motion Plus controller to boot.

Maybe if the official refurb is out of stock I guess it's a bit more difficult now, but getting a Wii U at $200 really hasn't been challenging this past year. This is nothing.

Guess you missed the $260 with FREE SHIPPING. The refurb has $20 shipping tied to it and $10 more if you want it in less than 2 weeks. Whether NL is "worthless" or not doesn't matter, Mario 3d World is easily $30 on it's own, which brings this inline with the refurb in price.

Doesn't really matter at this point though since the deal is done for now.

Top Bottom