• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to watch something to get the bad taste of SAO out of my mouth so:

Sora no Woto 1 (rewatch)

3t8chFi.jpg

Kanata will always be the most moe thing the military has produced.

BluWacky

These days gaming side scares me. I really don't want to hear that this or that is the worst game ever or about "non-games" or whatever other bullshit. No one ever wants to talk about the good, it's always the bad.

Given that huge chunks of these threads are taken up with bickering or people deliberately watching shows they think are terrible, I'm not sure the anime thread is particularly different.

Speaking of games related to anime, anyone else picking up Ni no Kuni? Relevant because of the Ghibli art, although it's really the Joe Hisaishi music that's my favourite part of the presentation. Alas, it's not out here until next week :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Speaking of games related to anime, anyone else picking up Ni no Kuni? Relevant because of the Ghibli art, although it's really the Joe Hisaishi music that's my favourite part of the presentation. Alas, it's not out here until next week :(

I don't have a PS3 and they chose not to release the DS version here.

But with the announcement of a white PS3 coming that hopefully this time won't be an exclusive to one store I may pick one up sooner than later.

jbug617

Banned
yeah gaming side can be scary. You have to pick the right thread. The THQ thread is pretty good but don't go in the Durango leak thread because it turned into a console war with consoles that we have no clue about yet.

jgminto

Given that huge chunks of these threads are taken up with bickering or people deliberately watching shows they think are terrible, I'm not sure the anime thread is particularly different.

But I feel when we watch "bad" shows we try to get some enjoyment out of it and make it fun.

Ni No Kuni looks sooo good. I need to get a PS3 for it, Jojo All star battle and Deadly Premonition Director's Cut.

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam 22

In which Seyla glares Mirai into being a good commander. And I guess some other stuff happened. To tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed to discover that the new module for the Gundam was just a hoverboard. Like, I was hoping for some of those packs like in Gundam SEED that let the Strike do different things.

Ordered the Wizard's Edition so I'll get it someday...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But I feel when we watch "bad" shows we try to get some enjoyment out of it and make it fun.

Ni No Kuni looks sooo good. I need to get a PS3 for it, Jojo All star battle and Deadly Premonition Director's Cut.

Oh yeah. Forgot about JoJo. Unless they suddenly announce a WiiU version, but I highly doubt that.

Tamako Market 02

Honestly, this isn't very interesting. Maybe this just isn't my type of show, but I just can't seem to find it fun. Luckily for the show, I apparently hate myself so much that I refuse to drop any anime so I'll stick with it and hope it gets better.

Saprol

Picking it up now. :D 30% bonus trade in credit towards Ni no Kuni so I threw away Dragons Dogma, SCV and VLR.

Jintor

These days gaming side scares me. I really don't want to hear that this or that is the worst game ever or about "non-games" or whatever other bullshit. No one ever wants to talk about the good, it's always the bad.

lol try being a game journo

Waiting for it to ship from Namco store also still waiting on that hardcover guide, my shock when waking up and AMZN saying they dont know when they will have itt to send, better not actually take 1 to 2 months.

jbug617

Banned
Namco is bringing over the Japanese games this summer. I hope that they don't make JoJo's a PSN download if it comes over. One Piece Warriors download was 11 GB and you need double the space to properly download the game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wonzo, I know you're upset that we all hated on Miki, but that doesn't mean you have to bring up that discussion again.

Got my Play-Asia order today and along with DW Strikeforce 2 HD and Xillia, this little cutie was my random draw:

Looks pretty nice next to her bigger version.

Blame the Vita camera.

Man, I wish there was a petit nendo of Tear. Nice stuff you got there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom