• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Sailor Moon SuperS 151:

ah, for the days when people actually thought MIDI was cool. Ami so 1% to have a laptop and internet in 1996.

Hito warned me that I'd hate this episode, and, well, I did. Just why are you so lame, Ami? At least there were
a boss new powerup and a couple of cool new themes
to make up for it.

Sailor Moon SuperS 152:

Monkey nipples.

Sailor Moon SuperS 153:

Most fun I've had with an episode this season. Sailor Moon in general is so much better when the emphasis is off the filler character of the week and on hijinx involving the established characters. The Juban Dentist running gag was great. PallaPalla is a freaking psychopath :lol

Sailor Moon SuperS 154:

Minako's only a teenager, but you can already taste the Christmas cake. She's still the best character, but I find myself increasingly pitying her.

and FINALLY, four-fifths into the show, Makoto gets a wood/earth-based attack. Of course, it's going to be as useless as all of the attacks in a given season not called "Moon _________", but it's about time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just thought of this during the GIF spam
vKxTA.gif

Why the fuck did Kirito decide to tell the dude that all his friends were dead at the EDGE OF THE FREAKING WORLD!? Not the smartest move by Kirito...unless he wanted to tie up the loose ends...

I blame him for also telling bloko during a sunset. Everyone knows that's the choice time for anime suicides.

ijH6Ks7dkUSre.gif

Also 6th place on the wall. Pretty sure that's the highest I've ever been. But at least it isn't the top five otherwise I really have to question what I was doing with my life.

OceanBlue

To be honest, I feel a bit down every time I see the SAO suicide GIFs because Sachi was the potential best character in the show. And despite the pacing being poorly handled, I can't help but attempt to empathize with Sachi's group. I guess I'm the kind of guy who feels bad for characters no matter how poorly the show does at making you care for them.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
We made a deal. No matter what number we're on, the 4th thread we make WILL be called OT4. Also, I'm doing it again.
So not only is duckroll content with using the purity of democracy as toilet paper, but he's also going to take a piss on mathematics? So much debauchery.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Sailor Moon SuperS 153:

Most fun I've had with an episode this season. Sailor Moon in general is so much better when the emphasis is off the filler character of the week and on hijinx involving the established characters.
And that's something else Precure apes from Sailor Moon.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We made a deal. No matter what number we're on, the 4th thread we make WILL be called OT4. Also, I'm doing it again.

Sure you'll do it again one day, but there's common courtesy and a queue. I'm sure there are others who may want a go at making an OT (perhaps to put their money where their mouth is) and it's only fair they get a go before you get another turn.

zeroshiki

Sure you'll do it again one day, but there's common courtesy and a queue. I'm sure there are others who may want a go at making an OT (perhaps to put their money where their mouth is) and it's only fair they get a go before you get another turn.

I thought OT rights went to one person per season? Its now per OT?

Not having fanart won't make it an authenticate DTL experience. Of course it'll probably be linked so the thread doesn't close down after one page.

True. I'd just feel bad for any potential gaffers curious about anime accidentally clicking them and never coming back. Zoro and Luffy kissing/groping each other isn't something I thought I'd see on GAF.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm officially claiming whatever OT coincides with the home video release of The Mystical Laws. So it is written, so it shall be bookmarked for future reference.

Depends. Usually it would be whoever bothers when we're nearing the end to make the next numbered OT for the season. I guess for the first OT of the season, someone usually claims it ahead of time.

True. I just feel bad for any potential gaffers curious about anime accidentally clicking them and never coming back.

There are worst things posted in here than fanart.

Dresden

I don't really care what you guys do so long as I get to do one per year. I don't know why but it's like a good luck charm. I picked up a quarter off the ground last week! It works!

So since Spring is taken by Hito I hope I can do either Summer or Fall.

I'd also like to have one OT at some point next year. Like winter for example, I like winter.

But I would need help for banners, I can't photoshop

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm officially claiming whatever OT coincides with the home video release of The Mystical Laws. So it is written, so it shall be bookmarked for future reference.

The Mystical Laws of Anime |OT ∞| - For those who seek the Truth

It is, I was under the impression people just called it whenever. Just four a year seems rather weak. Then again they are also meant to be group efforts but it seems a certain someone decided they knew better.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Finally, a new thread. The last few pages of the last anime thread were seriously painful to read.>_<

GIF spam sucks.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
How do people get tags like you? (I don't intend to lit myself on fire)

Well, it's essentially impossible to get a tag in animegaf now that Hitokage is no longer an admin. It might be possible to beg duckroll to beg an admin to give you a desired tag, but a.) I don't know if he would even do it, and b.) asking for a tag defeats the purpose of tagging because they're usually a reward/punishment for an extreme statement or behavior.

You'll be better off just cherishing your full membership when you get it and doing your best to avoid getting an embarrassing Gaming Side/OT tag (animegaf members like Jarmel and wsippel succumbed to this unfortunate fate recently.)

Lain

Ginga e Kickoff!! 33

What a great conclusion for such an intense match. The game was played well on both sides and the outcome was well deserved.

Too bad someone slipped in a Ribero once again. Maybe they think Reika is a horse?

Well, it's essentially impossible to get a tag in animegaf now that Hitokage is no longer an admin. It might be possible to beg duckroll to beg an admin to give you a desired tag, but a.) I don't know if he would even do it, and b.) asking for a tag defeats the purpose of tagging because they're usually a reward/punishment for an extreme statement or behavior.

You'll be better off just cherishing your full membership when you get it and doing your best to avoid getting en embarrassing Gaming Side/OT tag (animegaf members like Jarmel and wsippel succumbed to this unfortunate fate recently.)

Wow. I didn't know the mods were so stricts here.

Thank you for the answer.

Moonlight

Banned
God, that last thread was madness.

Gonna see if I can make it to this wall by the next OT, I think. I don't think it should be too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom