• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Donald Trump suck a dick."

Q7y50oE.gif

Madonna can say whatever the fuck she wants she's not the one in the White House signing executive orders that are going to get thousands of people killed.

Free speech is more important than an illegitimate fascists feelings.

Stasis

All I see Trump supporters say in response is that it's because we're now Saturday, or all the photos are fake, OR it's unfair and biased to even make the comparison. They can't even agree on which stance to take. While saying we're crybabies, snowflakes, and throwing around the word cuck still for some reason.

But Obama's larger crowds were because his supporters don't work. Only Trump supporters do. But they needed him in power to create jobs.

I can't even keep up with the selective reasoning anymore. Holy shit it's impressive. If they would put half as much effort into researching history and facts as they did finding excuses...

Also what's up with Twitter making me follow Trump? I wasn't even following Obama until now. Apparently that's widespread. That's pretty horrible.

rjinaz

You should stop praising Madonna, this isn't helping by saying fuck you to Trump voters or saying you want to blow up the whitehouse.

No. The blow up the white house was too far, but the rest is fine. Fuck Trump and those that voted for a bigoted fascist either because they are one or didn't care enough to be informed.

Volimar

I'm currently hiding in my room because we're celebrating the birthdays of my kid and his cousin so extended family is here. Between people calling BLM a terrorist organization on par with ISIS and my brother pretending he's going to beat up his girlfriend's ex, the bullshit is waist high out there in the living room. Thank God for this coverage to take my mind off how shitty some of my family members are.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
You should stop praising Madonna, this isn't helping by saying fuck you to Trump voters or saying you want to blow up the whitehouse.

You say Trump voters would like some sort of safe space? lmao

Well done to every single person associated with this. Really, this is the most beautiful thing. The world needed this. It makes me hopeful.

All this moderate take the higher road shit is so fucking tired.

Just retire that shit and take it out back yo, We got new fucking rules to play this game.

Y'all care so much about Alt-White feelings and they don't give a fuck about you. Moderates are worst than the damn KKK/Nazis, At least I know where Trumpers stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom