• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 100,000 in 3 "blue firewall" states. States that no Republican has won since 1988. Dismissing it as only 100,000 votes is the definition of hand waving away the election.

I agree, Trump tapped into the fact that a majority of Americans don't even have a spare 1k to their names. America is not great for the majority of our population. Both Trump and Sanders forcefully spoke to that truth. It's why they were so popular. Going forward any Democrat running for office needs to be aware of this and speak passionately about what they're going to do to fix things.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
He is bragging about the turnout on his inauguration. Looked like a million people? Really? What the hell.

He is saying the media didn't show the people and there were more. In what reality does this guy live.

The one where his ego requires him to rewrite reality constantly.

kevin1025

Banned
Don't forget, he's supposed to be talking about the intelligence community and their relationship. He is doing a rally speech instead.

D23

Are u fucking kidding me? Rambling about the inauguration attendance? Are you fucking kidding me. Fuck this president. Ughhhhhhh 4 years of this???

rjinaz

Unfortunately he's speaking the language of the people that voted for him, and they love it and there are lots of them. He's simple, tells it like it is, cares about me personally and just wants to get me a good job.

Or some other such nonsense that isn't true at all.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Applause HAS to be bought, it's impossible that the CIA (THE CIA) legit has this reaction.

jimmypython

Toronto:

zUkc.png

Turnout wasn't nearly as low as people are saying. It was a little below 2004 and 2012 while actually being above 2000. But these states that Trump won weren't even close in previous elections.

Right! Because in previous years, democrats actually turned out to vote!

Wisconsin--2016 Trump 1,405,284. 2012 Romney 1,407,966
-----------------2016 Clinton1,382,536. 2012 Obama 1,620,985

Wow, look at that! Trump actually got less votes than Romney...wonder what caused Clinton to lose....Hmm.

Michigan--2016 Trump 2,279,543. 2012 Romney 2,115,256
---------------2016 Clinton 2,268,839. 2012 Obama 2,564,569

Wow, look at that! Trump actually got some extra votes, but Clinton had a massive 300k deficit. Once again apathy.

See what I'm saying?

Have you talked to a Trump voter, you still for some reason aren't answering that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom