• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Work from home - do you drink booze while working?

MrMephistoX

This is some alcoholic behavior....
As an alcoholic myself yes yes it is. Although I will say I had a shot at a party the other day and didn’t immediately want to go out and buy a bottle and go on a bender like I usually would have so 6 months off the stuff has helped. I am still not going to drink alone though ever again god willing. I’m on this drug called Naltrexone and it works.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Maybe on a Friday if the plan is to go straight out after work...

But that would be a couple of beers. I wouldn't call it boozing and if you can't do your job without being hammered then yeah...maybe seek some legitimate help

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Now, never, but back in 2020 when it was peak pandemic, wfh full time, in a job I hated - regularly.

I'd be throwing back G&Ts in meetings, on camera, just drinking it out of a coffee cup. As long as you're acting normal you can completely get away with it.

Denton

I get drunk precisely once a year and that's on the company christmas party, otherwise I don't drink alcohol. Don't like the taste of most I tried and see no benefit in being drunk really, especially home. Instead I just play something or watch something.

Aurelius

I used to drink a lot of Irish coffee at the beginning of the pandemic while working from home.

Last edited:
Work from home?

I drink at the job, in the car, at the grocery store, kids recital, you name it.

1*T59MkTymp7u_02InOLVf3g.gif

Top Bottom