• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World's largest fake breasts - Maxi Mounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking love big boobies but those (in the OP) are definitely too big. Would have to hit it from behind or bend waaaay too far back :p

tri_willy said:
its a shame she doesnt do any sex. only topless pics and videos of her taking a shower and running around topless

definitely, total shame

Gianna Michaels is a good palliative, but her face isn't even remotely close to Ewa's

I_D

If the plastic strings cause fluid to form.... does that mean her breasts are filled with puss?

If those things popped......

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Reminds me of Stretch Panic:

hypertrophy.jpg

That's... ewwww.

And some of you that say "Jesus, I dunno if any of you guys would turn her down, I wouldn't!" need to get your heads checked.

And I thought D cups were big.

LCGeek

formerly sane
SonicMegaDrive said:
Do any guys actually prefer fake breasts like that?

I mean, outside of the fetish weirdos.

Already mentioned a place you can find tons of people who run opposite of the typical view here. Fetish is just a love of something, the term is generic and can apply to anyone if they are more than enthusiastic about whatever the subject is.

Outside of the shape of fake tits ie high profile I prefer natural. Natural tits have all sorts of issue especially sag and shape depending on how a girl takes care of them. Most girls wear ill fitted bras, don't exercise chest or back, and have bad diet implants are a shortcut method to the look most girls seem to want despite their ability or lack of to admit it.

The day the media stop using various tricks to create the perfect cleavage look is the day I will buy the natural argument because most tits on some form have been propped up from a genetic state as is.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
mr stroke said:
Gaf is full of it....
so you guys are telling me that this lady shows up at your house naked and says "please fuck my tits" you would turn her away?

are you serious? have you seen the op?!???!!!?

this woman is fucking horrid

Garcia

Aww she is so proud of her tits. Lets see her face when they both explode on her face one of these days.

FDLink

Garcia said:
Aww she is so proud of her tits. Lets see her face when they both explode on her face one of these days.

Can you imagine what it would look like after she ages a decade or two and they start to sag?

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
mr stroke said:
Gaf is full of it....
so you guys are telling me that this lady shows up at your house naked and says "please fuck my tits" you would turn her away?

Affirmative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom