• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow this piece of music is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyne

Well, it's rather... interesting.

I thought it was free jazz at first, and I was ready to turn it off, but then it sounded like it sorted itself out. Thanks for the link.

Crow

I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to music but that was just a mess. Guess that style of music is just not for me.

NLB2

Banned
Crow said:
I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to music but that was just a mess. Guess that style of music is just not for me.
Damn, I know its not for everyone, but a mess? That piece is so well structured and organized.

This thing is horrible.

It is just like random noises put together...

It sounds like something that would be accompanying a crappy modern art exhibit.

NLB2

Banned
MaverickX9 said:
This thing is horrible.

It is just like random noises put together...

It sounds like something that would be accompanying a crappy modern art exhibit.
Kind of funny considering the majority of the time the piece is in a standard duple meter...

NLB2 said:
Kind of funny considering the majority of the time the piece is in a standard duple meter...

It is still awful.

Not to cramp your style or anything, but I would never, ever, ever ,ever listen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom