• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WSJ: GOP Activist Who Sought Clinton Emails Cited Trump Campaign Officials

chadskin

Key part:
I explained that if someone had contacted him via the “Dark Web” with Clinton’s personal emails, he should take very seriously the possibility that this may have been part of a wider Russian campaign against the United States. And I said he need not take my word for it, pointing to a number of occasions where US officials had made it clear that this was the view of the U.S. intelligence community as well.

Smith, however, didn’t seem to care. From his perspective it didn’t matter who had taken the emails, or their motives for doing so. He never expressed to me any discomfort with the possibility that the emails he was seeking were potentially from a Russian front, a likelihood he was happy to acknowledge. If they were genuine, they would hurt Clinton’s chances, and therefore help Trump.

mackaveli

The Steele dossier was put together by Steele, as a job for his firm to collect damaging info on Trump. They were his own sources in the Russian government/intelligence.

And from what has been revealed so far, Smith was not paying anyone to do crimes. "verify whether emails offered to the group by hackers" -- the hackers offered him the emails, supposedly, they didn't steal them at his request.

Ah yes, I forgot. And then once Trump won the nomination, Dems took over paying Steele for his work iirc. Still. It's either a crime or it isn't, regardless of whether it's Dems or Repubs writing the checks.

Oh I didn't know the dems took over paying Steele for his work.

Key part:

If it can be demonstrated that that sentiment or intention was endorsed, directed, shared, supported by folks in the campaign, then it's a problem. Otherwise, this can (and will) be explained away as the unsanctioned and increasingly crazed behavior of a person who, for what it's worth, now happens to be dead.

Oh I didn't know the dems took over paying Steele for his work.

Dems didn't pay for it. Steele saw the stuff he was getting was very serious and still worked on it after Trump got the nomination. He then alerted the CIA and FBI to his stuff and the FBI considered paying him for the work.

Brakke

Banned
Dems didn't pay for it. Steele saw the stuff he was getting was very serious and still worked on it after Trump got the nomination. He then alerted the CIA and FBI to his stuff and the FBI considered paying him for the work.

Some Democrat stepped up to pay Steele.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-report-opposition-research-john-mccain

By the time the contractor had started his research, however, the Republican primary was over. The original client had dropped out, but the firm that had hired him had found a new, Democratic client. This was not necessarily the Hillary Clinton campaign or the Democratic National Committee. Opposition research is frequently financed by wealthy individuals who have donated all they can and are looking for other ways to help.

But, still, who cares. This "double standards" or whatever angle doesn't pass muster. Was anything in Steele's dossier even obtained by doing crimes against American citizens? I actually don't know. The FBI would know. And they worked directly with Steele and also independently to verify details from his dossier. So like. The scrutiny was there.

Did you guys know that asking Russian officials and intelligence contacts questions is the same thing as trying to receive emails hacked from a state official by a antagonistic foreign power?

Did you guys know that asking Russian officials and intelligence contacts questions is the same thing as trying to receive emails hacked from a state official by a antagonistic foreign power?

It's not the same thing, but trying to get damaging info on an opponent from an antagonistic foreign power (without caring about how they obtained said info) is in fact similar in many ways to trying to get damaging info on an opponent from an antagonistic foreign power (without caring about how they obtained said info).

Keep in mind that the emails Smith was interested in verifying were supposed to be from Hillary's private server, and thus should have had zero classified info in them.

Brakke

Banned
It's not the same thing, but trying to get damaging info on an opponent from an antagonistic foreign power (without caring about how they obtained said info) is in fact similar in many ways to trying to get damaging info on an opponent from an antagonistic foreign power (without caring about how they obtained said info).

Keep in mind that the emails Smith was interested in verifying were supposed to be from Hillary's private server, and thus should have had zero classified info in them.

But what is your evidence for "(without caring about how they obtained said info)" on the Steele case? That dude was an intelligence official himself. Again: multiple American intelligence agencies were aware of the Steele work and investigated the claims themselves.

You're abstracting so far to get to "similarity" that the comparison just isn't valuable.

kevin1025

Banned
I can see the new spin. It was George Soros all along.

Lots of people "left" the campaign. Manafort and yet his office was one floor below Trump at Trump Tower. They talked all the time, probably not about the weather.

Very true, they left at opportune times when the heat got too much, but then stayed on in spirit, just not publicly.

GrapeApes

The press is already piecing together the edges. Imagine what the power of the subpoena will reveal. If any of these dummies actually wrote communications about this conspiracy they have to be shitting bricks right about now.

He just leaves this dangling and doesn't elaborate.

DDnkUy-XkAEHPi2.jpg

But what is your evidence for "(without caring about how they obtained said info)" on the Steele case? That dude was an intelligence official himself. Again: multiple American intelligence agencies were aware of the Steele work and investigated the claims themselves.

You're abstracting so far to get to "similarity" that the comparison just isn't valuable.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. You think Steele asked his FSB and Russian government sources not to tell him anything that they had found out illegally? He was hired to look for dirt on Trump and he got info about recordings of sex acts with prostitutes, clandestine meetings about billion dollar bribes, etc. You think his sources obtained all that information in perfectly above-board ways? And what is the relevance of U.S. intelligence later investigating those claims themselves?

WSJ reports that Smith was approached by some unidentified guys who said "yo, we managed to get our hands on the deleted Hillary emails, you want them?" An opposition researcher being interested in that material, offered to him unsolicited, is hardly some bombshell imo. Or even members of Trump's campaign being interested in it, although there is, so far, little or not evidence that they were. This doesn't seem to me to be "collusion", they didn't solicit the hacks or finance them, or even know who was behind the offer.

G0523

Ms. Conway said she knew Mr. Smith from Republican politics but hadn’t spoken to him in years. “I never met with him” during the campaign, Ms. Conway said. “There were no calls, no meetings, no nothing

A double negative, eh? Hmm...

WSJ reports that Smith was approached by some unidentified guys who said "yo, we managed to get our hands on the deleted Hillary emails, you want them?" An opposition researcher being interested in that material, offered to him unsolicited, is hardly some bombshell imo. Or even members of Trump's campaign being interested in it, although there is, so far, little or not evidence that they were. This doesn't seem to me to be "collusion", they didn't solicit the hacks or finance them, or even know who was behind the offer.

I thought those contacts were only in response to Smith's team digging around? Can't remember where I heard that, though, so maybe I'm wrong.

Brakke

Banned
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. You think Steele asked his FSB and Russian government sources not to tell him anything that they had found out illegally?

I don't have an answer for this question. How would I know anything about his methods. Who would be in a position to know?

And what is the relevance of U.S. intelligence later investigating those claims themselves?

Oh. Those guys would know.

This whole aside is dumb because Steele isn't some protected darling above reproach. Lots of people in media and intelligence refused to run with his dossier because of its tenuous nature. Indeed, *most* of them shrugged at the thing.

Like, what are the possible outcomes of your speculation on this bad analogy. Is your implication that Steele should be charged with the same things that this dead dude who isn't charged with anything is? Is your implication that Steele's work came through potentially unreliable means and shouldn't be trusted? Most people already believe that.

I'm done entertaining this. The analogy just isn't instructive.

Oh. Those guys would know.

What point are you making by saying U.S. intelligence investigated the claims made in Steele's dossier? I really don't know what you're getting at.

This whole aside is dumb because Steele isn't some protected darling above reproach. Lots of people in media and intelligence refused to run with his dossier because of its tenuous nature. Indeed, *most* of them shrugged at the thing.

Okay, now show me where anyone, anywhere, said that the Dems or the Repubs that sought out and paid Steele to write those reports for them should be investigated for collusion with Russia or whatever other crimes might be involved in receiving such information.

Is your implication that Steele's work came through potentially unreliable means and shouldn't be trusted? Most people already believe that.

The implication is that showing interest in dirt on an opponent, that someone else dug up on their own and offered to you, is not even remotely any kind of bombshell or indicative of collusion, much less treason. The comparison to the Steele dossier is that no one anywhere ever suggested there was any wrongdoing on the part of those who SOUGHT OUT and PAID Steele specifically to dig up such dirt, which he did by getting it from Russian sources who in many cases presumably did so unlawfully.

People are acting like Flynn paid Smith to hire some Russians to hack into Hillary's server and steal her emails. What has been described is absolutely nothing like that.

What point are you making by saying U.S. intelligence investigated the claims made in Steele's dossier? I really don't know what you're getting at.

Okay, now show me where anyone, anywhere, said that the Dems or the Repubs that sought out and paid Steele to write those reports for them should be investigated for collusion with Russia or whatever other crimes might be involved in receiving such information.

The implication is that showing interest in dirt on an opponent, that someone else dug up on their own and offered to you, is not even remotely any kind of bombshell or indicative of collusion, much less treason. The comparison to the Steele dossier is that no one anywhere ever suggested there was any wrongdoing on the part of those who SOUGHT OUT and PAID Steele specifically to dig up such dirt, which he did by getting it from Russian sources who in many cases presumably did so unlawfully.

People are acting like Flynn paid Smith to hire some Russians to hack into Hillary's server and steal her emails. What has been described is absolutely nothing like that.

Could you explain this behavior?

DDoC_f-XgAQVBKl.jpg

If you're trying to make an argument, it would be easier if you would just make it. Otherwise I'm not sure what you're asking.

Peter Smith, the person who was personally working with state actors to get hacked materials, repeatedly and publicly pushed the narrative that there was no involvement by state actors.

So, could you explain that behavior? Can you fit this into your narrative?

Vic_Viper

Crazy read but it's becoming clear this all means nothing unless they can prove Smith was working directly with/for the higher ups mentioned in the first article. Asking if anyone has the emails though is basically him asking someone to get them for him if they hadn't already. Really hope this goes further.

Peter Smith, the person who was personally working with state actors to get hacked materials, repeatedly and publicly pushed the narrative that there was no involvement by state actors.

So, could you explain that behavior? Can you fit this into your narrative?

My "narrative" is that an opposition researcher showing interest in damaging material that was brought to him is not collusion, or treasonous, or even a crime. Just as it wasn't any of those things when damaging Trump material was brought to opposition researchers by Christopher Steele -- in fact they (unlike Smith) had specifically hired him to do precisely that.

But to address your question specifically, nothing in either article says anything even vaguely like Smith was "personally working with state actors" to get those emails. Neither Smith nor Wait nor anybody else knew who was making the offer (Wait himself thought it was a fraud). Smith did not in any way "work with" whoever they were, to get those materials. He didn't finance their efforts, encourage their efforts, or even KNOW about their efforts. He assumed, as many did, that being very insecure, Hillary's personal email server was likely hacked at some point, and he thought that in fact multiple hackers had probably done so (including but not limited to Russians); and being an opposition researcher, he wanted those hacks exposed to the public.

Smith never had any more verification of Russia being behind any of the hacks than anyone else in the public did, thus his statement in your tweet is "behavior" consistent with the vast numbers of people who were then (or still are) skeptical of Russia's involvement in the hack.

Hey, everyone! Bored to tears, I wrote a quick summary of the WSJ and Lawfare articles. Some of you may go, "Who cares?" but it might help someone who wants to be apprised of the situation more quickly:

1. Peter Smith, a veteran Republican operative, assumes that Hillary's deleted emails have been obtained by hackers. Aware that releasing them could damage her campaign, he resolves to find them, assembles a team, and establishes a Delaware LLC called KLS Research (relevant later).

2. He and his team scour the internet, eventually arriving at the Dark Web, where several groups of hackers, some perhaps affiliated with the Russian government, claim to have the emails. Smith's team has no way to prove their veracity.

3. Smith enlists Matt Tait (aka @pwnallthethings), formerly of British GCHQ and a security analyst. Tait has previously commented on the DNC/Podesta hacks and assumes that Smith merely wants a consultation. After all, if Russia can hack the Democrats, they can hack the Republicans!

4. Smith tells Tait about his quest to find the emails, as well as about his questionable sources on the Dark Web. Tait, who never communicates with the source, grows increasingly uneasy, believing that Smith may have gotten involved with a genuine Russian hacking outfit. Smith seems nonchalant about the possibility of being involved with the Russians. Tait nopes the fuck out, for lack of a more elegant term, but before he goes, he sees a few documents and makes few observations...

5. Tait receives and keeps a recruitment document titled ”A Demonstrative Pedagogical Summary to be Developed and Released Prior to November 8, 2016," dated September 7. (Some research indicates that KLS Research, Smith's LLC, was established on September 2.) One section of this document lists members of Trump's campaign - among them Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway, and Michael Flynn - as being involved with Smith's efforts. The aforementioned claim not to know Smith, not to have spoken with him in years, or just give no comment, respectively. This section bears the heading ”Trump Campaign (in coordination to the extent permitted as an independent expenditure)." Tait reasons that Smith might just be a "name-dropper." After all, Tait's own name appears in the document, and he's had almost naught to do with Smith's mission.

6. The June 29 WSJ article, however, contains the following passage:

The operation Mr. Smith [who died on May 14, soon after his interview with the WSJ] described is consistent with information that has been examined by U.S. investigators probing Russian interference in the elections.

Those investigators have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton's server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary, according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the intelligence.

Though the WSJ cautions that this intermediary's identity has not been uncovered, the late Mr. Smith seems a likely candidate. Indeed, Eric York, who worked with Smith to find the emails, recalls Smith's saying, "I'm talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?" Emails exchanged among Smith's team further suggest an association with Flynn, Flynn's son, and Flynn's consulting company. A LinkedIn page supposedly listing the members of Smith's team also lists Flynn's company. Additionally, Tait, the "unnamed computer expert" in the June 29 article and on record in the June 30 article, recounts conversations in which Smith mentions his association with Flynn. Trump and co. never deny Flynn's involvement but say that Flynn may have worked with Smith as a "private individual," not on behalf of the campaign. If you'll recall, however, Smith's document lists Flynn under the "Trump campaign" section.

7. In his article, Tait draws some chilling conclusions:
My perception then was that the inclusion of Trump campaign officials on this document was not merely a name-dropping exercise. This document was about establishing a company to conduct opposition research on behalf of the campaign, but operating at a distance so as to avoid campaign reporting. Indeed, the document says as much in black and white.

The combination of Smith's deep knowledge of the inner workings of the campaign, this document naming him in the ”Trump campaign" group, and the multiple references to needing to avoid campaign reporting suggested to me that the group was formed with the blessing of the Trump campaign. In the Journal's story this evening, several of the individuals named in the document denied any connection to Smith, and it's certainly possible that he was a big name-dropper and never really represented anyone other than himself. If that's the case, Smith talked a very good game.

A narrative thus starts to take form: the Trump campaign join with Smith to "find" Hillary's deleted emails*, and they designate Flynn as the point of contact for this endeavor. Peter Smith, though intimately linked with the campaign and its members, establishes an "independent" corporation so he can claim distance and avoid campaign reporting laws. However, as we've seen, Smith's teammates and his own documentation contradict this claim. Smith and co. find a supposedly Russian source that claims to have the emails. If investigators can verify the link between Smith and Trump's campaign, we have collusion. (In fact, they may have already have verified as much; the public learns about these matters well after the fact.)

In the above summary, I've tried to include only the facts and the "reasonable inferences" the articles would have a reader draw. (They can't say everything directly, so they often hint heavily and lead us to the conclusions.) If I've made a factual error or ventured too far into conjecture, be a darling and let me know so I can amend the post.

Now, for one of my own theories:

*the Russian source and the quest to get the emails: I think Smith and Trump's campaign knew they'd be getting emails from Russians. They concocted the "search" and the Dark Web story so they could have plausible deniability: "We didn't know they came from Russia!" Of course, this theory requires that the Russians successfully obtained the deleted emails in the first place. But then, they probably would've released them. Now you see why I avoid making my own theories.

Send me to Mensch if too loony; criticize my writing if prose proves too ungainly.

EDIT: Fixed some minor factual flaws.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't think it was ever said that they did get the emails, just that someone claimed they had them and could provide them. Smith was looking for someone to authenticate them, potentially only if he did receive them. I doubt they ever had them, they would have leaked them one way or another. I'm not even sure if it was ever confirmed that Weiner didn't have copies on his PC, I think the FBI just said they found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, as in, they might have found copies of deleted emails on his PC and concluded there was no issue.

To me, the most likely scenario is that the "dark web source" was someone who had access to Weiner's PC, and that was where the emails were. They probably had a source in the FBI who could get them the emails, but instead what happened is word got out in the FBI that someone might leak them, they got spooked word would get out that the FBI had the emails already and didn't say anything about it, so that's how the whole "October surprise" happened; the FBI rushed forward to re-open the case, suddenly "found" the emails they knew were already there before, and then closed the case again. The timeline would fit.

If that's the case, there was no Russian source for the emails themselves.

I don't think it was ever said that they did get the emails, just that someone claimed they had them and could provide them. Smith was looking for someone to authenticate them, potentially only if he did receive them. I doubt they ever had them, they would have leaked them one way or another. I'm not even sure if it was ever confirmed that Weiner didn't have copies on his PC, I think the FBI just said they found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, as in, they might have found copies of deleted emails on his PC and concluded there was no issue.

To me, the most likely scenario is that the "dark web source" was someone who had access to Weiner's PC, and that was where the emails were. They probably had a source in the FBI who could get them the emails, but instead what happened is word got out in the FBI that someone might leak them, they got spooked word would get out that the FBI had the emails already and didn't say anything about it, so that's how the whole "October surprise" happened; the FBI rushed forward to re-open the case, suddenly "found" the emails they knew were already there before, and then closed the case again. The timeline would fit.

If that's the case, there was no Russian source for the emails themselves.

I thought Weiner's PC had duplicates of emails the FBI already had.

Hillary deleted some emails that have never been recovered. Smith allegedly thought the Russians might have them.

EDIT: The FBI recovered some emails, but not all, of the 33,000 that were apparently deleted. Your theory sounds interesting, though.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安

Hillary deleted some emails that have never been recovered. Smith allegedly thought the Russians might have them.

EDIT: The FBI recovered some emails, but not all, of the 33,000 that were apparently deleted. Your theory sounds interesting, though.

Also we know Giuliani and co. were bragging essentially about having sources who would release a bombshell in the following days, right before the FBI reopened the case. Put two and two together; a source in the FBI would have been talking about having Hillary's emails to contacts in the Trump camp, Smith/Giuliani and others were hyped over it, but the FBI got word of that so the source probably backed off and the FBI reopened the case publicly as a preventive measure in case the press found out they had the emails. They probably checked to see if anyone did actually get them out, figured no one did, closed the case, or they had already looked at those emails anyway before and had just never made that public for whatever reason and just closed the case after claiming they went through them again. If you really look at the timeline the pieces fall into place.

While Smith is dead, Flynn could probably give some more info on who the source was, but they might not even have known the source was in the FBI, if it was. It's not impossible that someone had somehow hacked Weiner's PC previously and had those emails, but I would have expected them to be released at some point in that case before Trump won, especially after the FBI closed the case again. So it sounds unlikely those emails were ever out of Weiner's PC.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

This is right I think. It's why they were able to go through them so fast.

This is right I think. It's why they were able to go through them so fast.

Right, but I now understand Ether Snake's theory: Smith never contacted any Russians but had a source in the FBI with access to the 17,000+ emails they actually recovered, perhaps from Weiner's PC.

That theory would explain the Smith branch of the story and wouldn't necessarily involve the Russians, who might factor more heavily into the Steele Dossier/Manafort branch.

Smith and co. find a supposedly Russian source that claims to have the emails. If investigators can verify the link between Smith and Trump's campaign, we have collusion.

Iirc the source did not claim to be Russian, so there is no evidence that Smith believed they were Russian, much less Russian government. Thus no collusion. Where is the illegal conspiracy? Whoever claimed to have the emails, Russian or otherwise, could have released them any time, anywhere, to anyone. Smith and the Trump campaign were not needed at all.

Iirc the source did not claim to be Russian, so there is no evidence that Smith believed they were Russian, much less Russian government. Thus no collusion. Where is the illegal conspiracy? Whoever claimed to have the emails, Russian or otherwise, could have released them any time, anywhere, to anyone. Smith and the Trump campaign were not needed at all.

The operation Mr. Smith [who died on May 14, soon after his interview with the WSJ] described is consistent with information that has been examined by U.S. investigators probing Russian interference in the elections.

Those investigators have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary, according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the intelligence.

My pet theory: I think Smith and Trump's campaign knew they'd be getting emails from Russians. They concocted the "search" and the Dark Web story so they could have plausible deniability: "We didn't know they came from Russia!" Of course, this theory requires that the Russians successfully obtained the deleted emails in the first place. But then, they probably would've released them. Now you see why I avoid making my own theories.

Maybe the Russians feared the emails could be traced to them and so wanted to "launder" them by going through Smith.

Maybe the Russians feared the emails could be traced to them and so wanted to "launder" them by going through Smith.

Maybe, but what you quoted sounds like a plan by the Russians that gives no indication that their recipients were in on it. In any case, no emails were ever released, which almost certainly means no one who actually had them (Russian or otherwise) ever actually offered them to Smith, which means, again, there seems to be nothing very exciting here.

His project began over Labor Day weekend 2016 when Mr. Smith, a private-equity executive from Chicago active in Republican politics, said he assembled a group of technology experts, lawyers and a Russian-speaking investigator based in Europe to acquire emails the group theorized might have been stolen from the private server Mrs. Clinton used as secretary of state.

In the interview with the Journal, Mr. Smith said he and his colleagues found five groups of hackers who claimed to possess Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails, including two groups he determined were Russians.

“We knew the people who had these were probably around the Russian government,” Mr. Smith said.

No evidence Smith knew or at least thought they were Russian? Are you even reading the articles?

chadskin

Former Obama WH counsel Bob Bauer:
The law prohibits foreign nationals from providing “anything of value … in connection with” an election. The hacking of the Podesta emails, which were then transmitted to Wikileaks for posting, clearly had value, and its connection to the election is not disputed. None other than the Republican nominee said so publicly, egging on the Russians to locate and publish Clinton emails to aid his campaign. He famously declared: “I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.” One well known Trump confidante, Roger Stone, is among those backing the President’s candidacy who offered similar contemporaneous statements about the value placed on these disclosures (and who, having intimated that he had inside information about when the materials would be released, now faces inquiries from the Congress (and from the Special Counsel’s investigation)).

There is a fair question of what sort of involvement beyond vocalized glee would subject Americans to liability for these foreign intelligence activities. The relevant regulation suggests that something more is required: at least “substantial assistance” to the foreign spender in providing this “thing of value.” Does a presidential campaign render this substantial assistance to a foreign national engaged in influencing an election by endorsing the specific activity and confirming its strategic utility? When the Federal Election Commission (FEC) promulgated this ban on “substantial assistance,” it said little about its scope. It did make clear that the term was to be broadly construed. It offered the concrete example of a U.S. citizen acting as a “conduit or intermediary” for foreign spending, but noted that this was provided as only one example. It expressly left open other possibilities.

The President and others associated with the campaign made no bones about the value to them of the purloined email communications. The President told a rally of supporters he “loved” Wikileaks and read from the hacked communication to support his attack on his opponent for “a degree of corruption at the highest levels of our government like nothing we have ever seen as a country before.” He drew on the emails in the debates with Secretary Clinton. Notably, when he was asked during the debates to acknowledge the Russian program of interference and given the opportunity to openly oppose the actions, he wouldn’t do so. He also mentioned Wikileaks 124 times in the last month of the campaign. The Russians could only have been strengthened in the conviction that their efforts were welcome and had value. That covers the evidence in plain sight.

Of course, investigators will examine whether there were Trump campaign communications or private assurances to foreign nationals—including Russians and associates of Wikileaks acting as their “agents”—to encourage them or help coordinate the dissemination of these materials. Coordination at this level could well trigger the application of other provisions of the rules directed at the political campaign’s acceptance or receipt of the Russian assistance, or even its direct solicitation of it.
https://www.justsecurity.org/41593/...ce-law-trump-campaign-collusion-russia-trump/

Top Bottom