• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(XB1) Anyone had The Evil Within randomly appear as ready to download?

bidguy

Banned
doesnt matter anyways, ms can revoke access to games on xbox one. its not like on 360 were you could keep whatever you downloaded during marketplace glitches

etta

my hard graphic balls
I got it too! Downloading now, better not get charged for it, but I am sure they will refund if they do.

doesnt matter anyways, ms can revoke access to games on xbox one. its not like on 360 were you could keep whatever you downloaded during marketplace glitches

They honored the $5 Game of Thrones full season glitch.

RoKKeR

There for me to. Installing now I guess. Probably won't play it because I can't do horror but a nice find nonetheless OP.

Justinh

Huh, well there it is. (US)

I guess I'll just download it, for shits?

I'm sure it won't let me play, ask for a disc or something...

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I had something similar happen for Wolfenstein New Order yesterday.

I downloaded it, but it asked for a disc.

No dice.

Nintendad

I got very excited when I saw Wolfenstein was ready to install. Sadly it just told me to insert the disc after it downloaded.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Im not getting an Evil With download though.

Too bad.

Although, I seriously doubt it will work since something similar happened with Wolfenstein yesterday and was told to insert disc.

I am curious if those downloading Evil Within will get a similar message.

kinggroin

Banned
Not with the evil within specifically, but I have had nba2k15 and Forza Motorsport show up on my game list. I was even able to download them completely. However after launching them the system would ask me for the original disc.

Egg0

Banned
I had Wolfenstein: TNO ready to download yesterday. I wonder if it was a glitch from the Bethesda sale.

Why does the OS tell you these games that you didn't purchase are ready to download, only to tell you that you need the disc afterwards to play it? Seems weird.

Top Bottom