• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

harSon

Banned
I found some new Guitar Hero like game... everytime I try and copy and paste the url I get Copying this information is in violation of your Legally Binding Agreement of Non-Disclosure.

RBH

kassatsu said:
You dont need a pass.

just omit the ?OpenDocument&login part of the url.

Then click the MARE-7F9TL4.swf thing

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/2f6e79e6a7726a3f8525745d0077d5d1/$FILE/MARE-7F9TL4.swf

Forza 3 collectors edition could entitle the user to all future DLC for free
Those Forza 3 features in that url sound hot.

karasu

How can you lambaste any company for adding avatars? Why even force yourelf to laugh at this? I mean, really. If Home is simply Sony copying Second Life, Mii's are just Nintendo copying Yahoo or whoever.

tak

Does it look like a forza 3 is a 2008 title? I haven't come across anything that would point to 2009 or 2008.

pn18

Banned
I'll start a new thread about this soon, but I want to post it here first:

Trioxide is the hardware codename of Microsoft's waggle controller.
Costs $50, also comes bundled with a 360 console ($299).

123rl

Awesome :D That is actually a good idea though and I would definitely buy the CE if it had benefits like free DLC for life. Obviously it's not free at all as you're paying a little extra to begin with, but it's a great idea

tak

It's awesome this was stumbled upon on a Sunday; it'll take awhile for MS responded, which give us more time to find new things.

clashfan

pn18 said:
I'll start a new thread about this soon, but I want to post it here first:

Trioxide is the hardware codename of Microsoft's waggle controller.
Costs $50, also comes bundled with a 360 console ($299).

Trioxide? Sounds like it cures pimples...

Darn, you can't Print Screen when in that site it would seem

Can someone draw up a rundown of everything in there so far?

Forza 3 on two discs..... I figured that they might have one disc that would install the tracks onto the hard drive, a second disc that would be the game disc containing game logic/cars/audio etc.

Nif said:
You can't expect them all to be completely original, though. They all play videogames on your television, and none were the first to do that. Wii took the online marketplace, Sony took waggle and achievements, 360 is supposedly taking waggle and miis. As long as they're all progressing, who really cares? :D

Pretty much all there is to it.

harSon

Banned
Lips is a music and singing game that includes 30 songs, 2 wireless interactive microphones, the ability to use and sing your own music or downloaded songs from an online service. Designed to have fun with friends, Lips scores you on your singing (pitch, rhythm, and tune) and overall performance.

HOLY SHIT!

MMaRsu

Banned
Sir Fragula said:
I really hope people are getting all these screen shots saved.

I couldn't.. it wouldn't let me copy the printscreen actually..might have to try it with some program or something

kassatsu

Banned
Sir Fragula said:
I really hope people are getting all these screen shots saved.
You can't print screen, I don't wanna download any of the .swf files.

harSon said:
Lips is a music and singing game that includes 30 songs, 2 wireless interactive microphones, the ability to use and sing your own music or downloaded songs from an online service. Designed to have fun with friends, Lips scores you on your singing (pitch, rhythm, and tune) and overall performance.

HOLY SHIT!
singstarz

cjelly said:
I am saving as many of the SWFs as I can, but the site is really weird. Sometimes it doesn't let you copy URLs.

Whilst you are in that site it constantly writes Copying this information is in violation of your Legally Binding Agreement of Non-Disclosure. to your clipboard. Once the site is exited everything returns to normal.

Been trying to copy one or two myself, but its a big no-go. Wonder how the linux users will get on.

clashfan

harSon said:

HOLY SHIT!

How are you guys getting this info?

nofi

harSon said:

HOLY SHIT!

Oh crap.

Seriously.

RBH

harSon said:

HOLY SHIT!
:O

harSon

Banned
Wireless mics are interactive, with lights on the shaft of the microphone that pulse to the rhythm of your voice, and motion sensors that allow you to dance, move or swing to score points.

Costanza

Banned
harSon said:
Wireless mics are interactive, with lights on the shaft of the microphone that pulse to the rhythm of your voice, and motion sensors that allow you to dance, move or swing to score points.
Wow

Walshicus

If all this is true, they're really pushing the casual thing... I'm not convinced it will dominate the market like the Wii, but it is looking more and more like a valid alternative to Nintendo in that space.

From an aesthetic standpoint, those avatars don't look bad (judging from the one tiny picture). More detailed and customizable than Miis, but not "next gen creepy" like the Hot Shots 5 golfers. Plus the samurai basically guarantees a ninja being an option. We need more info on what these things actually do.

tak said:
Does it look like a forza 3 is a 2008 title? I haven't come across anything that would point to 2009 or 2008.

it was rumored to be in production but it pointed to a 09 release. MS might start release Forza 1 year and PGR the next.

Wow, this is like the most insecure password protected site ever, delete the login from the url and it lets you in, nice security there.

Oooh, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is apparently based on Civil War (which isn't a good start), but you can combine e.g Storm and Spider-Man's powers for lightning webs, which sounds kinda cool.

Hmm a Spider-Man and the X-Men game.

Holy Crap, a Spider-Man vs Marvel Zombies game

Wow, if this is right, I imagine its mostly ideas, theres like 20 Spider-Man games coming.

harSon

Banned
Take songs from a CD or your ipod, and upload them into the game. The game will reduce the vocals so you can sing along and be heard, and score on whether you're in tune. Lyrics can also be added directly into the song to sing along.\

THIS GAME SOUNDS AWESOME

Top Bottom