• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Right, I'm done.

There is a TON of stuff on that Ultimate Band game by Disney.

It says that it's compatible with Rock Band instruments.

scarybore

Well this is an impressive find to say the least. I really couldn't give a shit about avatars, will they be mandatory and thus screwing over anyone who bought Gamerpics? :lol

The Forza 3 extra disc must surely be a install disc, it would be a awful experience to keep swapping the discs around.

No other info so far excited me but that Trioxide would be awesome but I just don't see how it is possible with current PCs and as such, sounds very dodgy. Will have to be seen to be believed I guess.

Rorschach

lol @ doctor octopus + magneto...so retarded.

bishoptl said:
wow, the one black guy is a boxer!

how original
Meh...at least you guys get represented every time.

..even if it is at a 1:15 ratio. :lol

Ramenman

Nif said:
You can't expect them all to be completely original, though. They all play videogames on your television, and none were the first to do that. Wii took the online marketplace, Sony took waggle and achievements, 360 is supposedly taking waggle and miis. As long as they're all progressing, who really cares? :D

Exactly. Competition ALWAYS benefits to gamers. Anyone bitching about Sony and MS taking Waggle approach or arguing in this thread like "meh, Nintendo didn't invent that" or "fuck htem teh copycat-age" is seriously dumb/bored/fanboy.

(1) We don't care who came first; (2) It's to our advantage.

Z_Y said:
Probably lol'ing it up in a thread much likes this. Why?

Oh nothing, I just thought it was your first time with the "Mii Too" pun ;)

harSon said:
Lips is a music and singing game that includes 30 songs, 2 wireless interactive microphones, the ability to use and sing your own music or downloaded songs from an online service. Designed to have fun with friends, Lips scores you on your singing (pitch, rhythm, and tune) and overall performance.

HOLY SHIT!

harSon said:
Wireless mics are interactive, with lights on the shaft of the microphone that pulse to the rhythm of your voice, and motion sensors that allow you to dance, move or swing to score points.

harSon said:
Take songs from a CD or your ipod, and upload them into the game. The game will reduce the vocals so you can sing along and be heard, and score on whether you're in tune. Lyrics can also be added directly into the song to sing along.\

THIS GAME SOUNDS AWESOME

WOW. Man, that's one hell of an Ace, they werent lying.

whitehawk said:
Tony Hawks Huck Jam uses a motion sensing board controller :lol PS3 and 360,

Holy fuck Activision Balance Board !!! GAMING IS BEING KILLED FROM EVERYWHERE NOW :'( :D

The second Forza 3 disc must be an install. Perhaps there will be 3 versions;

One disc for HDD-less owners (limited tracks, cars etc).

Two disc for owners with a HDD, one disc to install extra cars/tracks onto

Collector's Edition (2 disc, all the bells and whistles you could want)

The Miis seem to give ...Miis a run for their money.

Hundreds of articles of clothing as opposed to 8 colors for your shirt on Wii? Yes please.

TDG

Banned
Busty said:
But there was a disney channel wii game. You don't think Nintendo was looking forward to squeezing out that turd of an announcement between their "presentations" of youtube videos of fat people playing wii fit?

yoopoo

Banned
Boogie coming to PS2 :lol

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/eb6b95f3ece6b15985257441005581c3/$FILE/MARE-7EDL9R.jpg

DuckRacer

Mr Mike said:
You can take screen grabs if you're on a Mac.

E3 Pinata smashed open.
Command + Shift + 4 is Job's gift to mankind.

Also, if SoaD's Chop Suey is in GH4... I'm buying it day 1. Period.

DuckRacer

yoopoo said:
Boogie coming to PS2 :lol

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/eb6b95f3ece6b15985257441005581c3/$FILE/MARE-7EDL9R.jpg
That was announced (along with a DS version) like a month after Boogie Wii was released.

Top Bottom