• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

Grinchy

Banned
FedEx still hasn't delivered..took the day off too

I always feel like it's better to take off the day after a new launch or delivery. Then whatever time you get it that day, you can stay up late playing it, wake up whenever, play all day, then go back in to work.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I should’ve gotten an external. Been installing shit for hours and probably will be all night lol.

I bought an external to back up what I had plus install some games I got ahead of time. I started the process Friday night at 6PM. Finished sometime early Sunday evening for about 1.7 TB of data. Nightmarishly long. Some of that was downloading digital games or add on content.. some was pure backup.

WiseguyMVP

It’s the full game unless the add on is 93gb.

Thanks for the clarification, Art. I just opened my box and indeed it looks like the full game from the description on the card. I'm downloading F7 now but will DL GOW4 later to check it out. Hope all of the Gaffers that won are enjoying our Xboxes!

Mine got delivered about an hour ago! Did the update now downloading Gears 4 and return the physical copy I bought last week in anticipation.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Just missed the Fed Ex guy this morning. Have to wait another 24 hrs. More time to download updates I guess.

WiseguyMVP

So far the new Xbox is working well. Downloaded Forza 7 and it looks good on my 1080p TV. The menus definitely feel faster and you can tell that the games load faster as well. NBA 17 looked a little "cleaner" graphically than I recall.

Haven't had any time to do any marathon gaming sessions but I'm definitely smelling some new electronics scent coming from the system. Runs a little warm but it's very quiet, even quieter than the s.

Frogstep

Got mine! Update installed and now reinstalling games...

Did anyone else's come with 2 codes for 3 month game pass(es)? I entered both but they say invalid. The Forza game code worked, as did the Taco Bell driver suit.

gamz

Got mine! Update installed and now reinstalling games...

Did anyone else's come with 2 codes for 3 month game pass(es)? I entered both but they say invalid. The Forza game code worked, as did the Taco Bell driver suit.

Why didn't you put the games on a external?

Syriel

Edit - Sorry, had trouble trying to post the photo earlier. Read the letter from the Reddit thread and it looks like it's the full games but we'll see.

k8b6ivv1xdvz.jpg

Did they print a custom box for that?

Or is that just a Taco Bell Winner sticker?

Everyone’s gamepass 3 month code working? I haven’t used mine yet because I want to play through a few games I’ve purchased first. However, the physical copy of Gears 4 I bought has a code for the original trilogy (do the codes even still work?) hoping no ones had a problem because I see the trilogy on game pass and I want to return this physical copy I bought.

Top Bottom