• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't specify which game just yet, but there's a huge exclusive remake coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One. It's a third party game being funded by MS. :)

I'd be so happy if Moon was doing Battletoads. Ori is one of my GOATs.

I tend to make a mental note of "insiders" on GAF. I didn't know you were one of them, but I'm excited all the same if this is true.

rrc1594

I can't specify which game just yet, but there's a huge exclusive remake coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One. It's a third party game being funded by MS. :)

I'd be so happy if Moon was doing Battletoads. Ori is one of my GOATs.

We just coming in here dropping bombs
latest

blakep267

Any hints?
Hmm. Shinobi said Kotor wasn't being remade on that podcast, but he could be wrong

I'm assuming it's something from the OG Xbox. As I'm not sure what games on the 360 would be huge enough for a remake and also be exclusive( stuff like skyrim or red dead I couldn't see being exclusive)

Wouldn't Lost Planet be more of a sequel or reboot than a remake?

It's either a game about snow, or a game about fire. "Weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. Let it snow..."

Lost Planet would make sense though. MS seem to have netted a Capcom exclusive. Perhaps it's not Dead Rising, but Lost Planet 3.

Fucking hell, next Monday's gonna be crowded. Game of Thrones, this presser and the first Belgium game in Euro 2016.

And I'll be digesting the news from EA and Bethesda all day, too.

I'm hyped. I'm ready. I'm able.

rrc1594

I hope it is Lost Planet that means MS really is kicking in there early 360 days

CrackDown
Halo Wars

You know what that means LOST motherfucking ODYSSEY bitches do it Phil!

Ushay

I hope it is Lost Planet that means MS really is kicking in there early 360 days

CrackDown
Halo Wars

You know what that means LOST motherfucking ODYSSEY bitches do it Phil!
Would lose my shit if it was Lost Odyssey, that game was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom