• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective

I'm in on this now, too. Too much ruined. Zipped lips.

Enjoy E3!

Some cgi screens from the trailer

TrKHHVK.jpg

No more leaks from me as well. :)

How you guys feel about xbox conference?

SOR5

Go out of the thread if you want to be surprised lmao
It's not like anyone is forcing you to look at the posts in here.

These people have been active in the thread since Day 1
Bit ignorant to tell them to just bugger off and go home

Keep the conference pure as you can, make it an event insiders.

People are being a little too dramatic about the leaks. If these were the majority of surprises the conference would have been unexciting anyways.

blakep267

Go out of the thread if you want to be surprised lmao
It's not like anyone is forcing you to look at the posts in here.

I don't think that would be a problem if other posters didn't get antsy and create threads about leaked stuff too. Like was there a need to create an ORi 2 thread, when we could've just talked about it here

wapplew

Phil made a comment that this one will be as important as Xbox 360 Zero Hour. Does that statement stack up?

They have no problem let insider leaks screenshots, that how confident they are. It will be most mind blowing/mic dropping/game changing conference of all time.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
I feel terrible for MS..

It seems everything will be leaked by tonight
. While Sony is super quiet about everything!

I am sure Microsoft is happy with a day and a half of exclusive attention. There are mere hours between the MS and the Sony PC. There's a reason why all the major titles get announced in the weeks leading up to E3, you have more publicity there.

SpotAnime

I am sure Microsoft is happy with a day and a half of exclusive attention. There are mere hours between the MS and the Sony PC. There's a reason why all the major titles get announced in the weeks leading up to E3, you have more publicity there.

Yeah. Would you be happier with a day and a half of leaks and reveals or just a few hours?

Starting to think MS is going to blow us all away with what they've got. Feeling like this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

Was it really? It's been 1.5 years since the game originally came out, I was expecting a teaser of some sort. It's just cool to have confirmation.

I had no idea it was coming out!!! It is literally one of my current fav games and I listen to that OST all the time...

Munki

Yeah. Would you be happier with a day and a half of leaks and reveals or just a few hours?

Starting to think MS is going to blow us all away with what they've got. Feeling like this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm waiting for a Alan Wake 2 leak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom