• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live / Microsoft Down (Australia)?

aZP0979_460sa.gif

what is this from?

Why the hell are they doing a host update 30 minutes to a system launch?

Wouldn't they have implemented the "payload" a week ago or longer?

Shancake

Its all in the My Games & Apps section. Shows progress there. Press the Menu button when you're over something to start it downloading right away, pause or cancel.

Doesn't show update to my knowledge though.. A 6gb update for Forza and I couldn't see any progress whatsoever.

Skeff

DNS updates take time to replicate round.
The many "its fine here now" updates are worse than useless. Here were? Country?
Oh who cares, just think of those poor bastards in the UK, shivering in the cold right now, 10 mins from getting a console that is a doorstop if it can't phone home.

Think of mainland europe who have set up the XB1 and shouting at it for being a doorstep. as it launched 50 minutes ago.

DNS updates take time to replicate round.
The many "its fine here now" updates are worse than useless. Here were? Country?
Oh who cares, just think of those poor bastards in the UK, shivering in the cold right now, 10 mins from getting a console that is a doorstop if it can't phone home.

Up and running in the UK. Hotmail, XBL, .com, smartglass.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Kind of weird that it seems like all of MS went down there.

Like I remember my Gmail going down, but I could still go to google.com.

Moronie

Banned
MS is BACK in Germany!
Outlook.de
Microsoft.de
xbox are back

Kinect has located the enemy and the cloud hit back

good fight MS

LOLDSFAN

Oh good Outlook and 365 are back up here too.

My admin. panel has this.

We are investigating a service alert. At this time we don't have enough information to identify whether this is an actual service incident. We will provide more information shortly.

Yes Microsoft, it's been an incident for the past half hour or so.

Novak

Everything working here (central europe). I've been playing on XBL for past 3-4 hours with one disconnect (could be IP change on ADSL)

gossi

Microsoft's official Twitter account just tweeted this highly professional sounding message:

"
Some services returning now. It's how I can send this tweet now. Patience, please, and sorry for the inconvenience.
"

gossi

It looks like everything is back to me. Judging by tweets from Microsoft employees on their personal accounts, they're having problems on their internal network still.

NBA 2K14 is an absolute trainwreck on Xbox One at the moment. Because Xbox Live is down it constantly bombards you with a message saying some services are not available then boots you back to the menu, regardless of whether you are in a game or not. Fix your shit MS.

Skeff

When do we begin posting the "Azure will never fail" comments with the crow on a plate pic? do we wait for US launch?

Str1ke4

Don't worry guys, you can download the Day one update. I did it about half an hour ago at basically my max download speed.

NBA 2K14 is an absolute trainwreck on Xbox One at the moment. Because Xbox Live is down it constantly bombards you with a message saying some services are not available then boots you back to the menu, regardless of whether you are in a game or not. Fix your shit MS.

cant u turn off network and play

Storm360

Xbox LIVE still seems glitchy here, passed on the XBox One because the original DRM, but to sign in on my 360, I have to turn console on ---> sign out --->run connection test until everything is success --->finally sign in

Top Bottom