• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One/amazon.de - up to 150 off Xbox One consoles depending on gamerscore

occelinho

Awesome promotion and I would totally get a Xbox One for 200 Euros. So if someone got a code to give away I'd gladly take it. :)

Got one from a friendly member of another forum where I'm active.

im_dany

I just noticed I only have 70k GS... I'm really bad.

I hope they extend this to other European countries too. I missed the MCC bundle for 320€ but having it for even less would be glorious.

Hitchhy

Neo Member
Great idea, but I don't like that people start selling those codes immediately...

Getting an X1 with a 150€ code sounds tempting, but I am only getting an 80€ one with my gamerscore :/

Would take a 130€+ one though, if someone doesn't need it ;)

2SeeKU

Meanwhile in Australia:

02Qd5JV.jpg

I'm still waiting for a decent bundle/offer like we've had for the PS4.

My 16k gamer score worth basically nothing lol.

Creative promotion but excludes too many people. Probably will ultimately be ineffective.

Nipo

Really clever promotion. If they're looking to target people who had a 360 but switched to PS4 it is a nice way of doing it.

Meccs

People go crazy because of the 150€ discount codes and here I am, pissed that I used it on an Amazon bundle and not the cool white Sunset Overdrive one in the MS Store :/
F' me...

munroe

Found a €100 voucher so bought myself the White Sunset Overdrive bundle for about £180, finally joining current gen!

Moonstone

Rumor has it, that you can use the gamescore code twice:
1. At amazon
2. In the MS store

So two people could use a 150€ code ...
Can't check it, internet says so.

SPCTRE

Rumor has it, that you can use the gamescore code twice:
1. At amazon
2. In the MS store

So two people could use a 150€ code ...
Can't check it, internet says so.
It's true, people found that Amazon and the MS store didn't appear to check against the same database, at least not without a significant delay, making double-redemptions possible.

flashmouth

Neo Member
Hey, if anyone used his 150€ at Amazon, I would love to try this code on German Microsoft Store, want the white SO bundle.

cabot

I am willing to sell myself sexually for a decent value code.

Alright, alright I may not actually sell myself sexually. I gots principles*

*willing to sell off principles for discount codes

flashmouth

Neo Member
claimed
I will have a code to spare soon. Can't participate right now due to being inactive on XBL for too long, but was lucky enough to get a code through someone else and just ordered an XBO. So the issue should be resolved one I log into my account on the new console. My gamerscore is around 83.000, should translate into something in the range of 70-100€. If anyone wants that code, just pm me.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Very cool promo, and in typical fashion it happens as I am preparing to move out of Europe and back home after many years of living here, hahahaha.

Would have been a great way to finally get the Xbox One I was always planning to buy too, even if my 360 backlog is still huge.

munroe

holy fuck i need this.
any €150 codes found would of course be super appreciated and i can return a £60 code should the offer ever come to the UK.

Even with a €100 voucher, I got the white Sunset Overdrive bundle for €245 which has equated to £177, which is still a great price! Ordered it on Tuesday 2nd and shall arrive tomorrow!

Had a look around GAME yesterday and they were selling a pre-owned xbox one with one pre-owned game for about £280....., happy with my purchase!

spelli

Neo Member
I'd love a code, the Xbox One is the only console that is not in my living room!

I can confirm that the promotion on xbox.com is only for DE accounts, but if you have an amazon code, it is valid where amazon.de ships normally

Even with a €100 voucher, I got the white Sunset Overdrive bundle for €245 which has equated to £177, which is still a great price! Ordered it on Tuesday 2nd and shall arrive tomorrow!

Had a look around GAME yesterday and they were selling a pre-owned xbox one with one pre-owned game for about £280....., happy with my purchase!

yeah definitely would be happy for that. really hope the promotion isn't kille by the time i get home!

pswii60

This has become a begging thread! But I hope someone would be kind enough to spare me a code too. Been considering jumping in for a good while now, and this would finally tempt me to do it :)

Top Bottom