• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One bundle - AC4+AC Unity+Master Chief Collection for $359.99 (free shipping)

Phil4000

Pass, only game worth playing there is MCC but online still doesn't work...
and Assassin's Creed Unity was good but it runs like ass on the console versions.

Derpyduck

Banned
So an extra 10 bucks to join the MCC beta? Doesn't sound like a good deal. You can get the same deal without MCC from Amazon's many Fulfilled By Amazon resellers for about 340 dollars and no tax or shipping.

Derpyduck

Banned
The single player campaigns makes this a pretty great deal alone.

I bought it mainly for the single player campaigns. Only one of them was acceptable imo - Halo 3. The others exhibited terrible performance issues, not to mention the numerous save-game errors and the fact that if you want to play split-screen you're SOL, because it's virtually unplayable. Someone looking for a good deal on the Xbox One AC bundle should look at Amazon. No tax, no shipping costs for about 344 dollars. To me that's cheaper than buying the Ebay deal with MCC if it also includes paying tax.

Varg

Banned
Holy shit was looking for a good deal on the one. Haven't played black flag yet and I want halo mcc. Anyone know if they are separate codes? Would like to just sell off unity and use that money for horizon 2

ViciousDS

Banned
Xbox One the brokenitive edition.

or the future beta test edition........
9c46021d.jpg

Ac4 works perfectly fine.. just saying.

I bought a xbox one (already had a ps4) and to be honest after swapping it for a second ps4, if this thing was $99 i would still not buy it.

Derpyduck

Banned
Holy shit was looking for a good deal on the one. Haven't played black flag yet and I want halo mcc. Anyone know if they are separate codes? Would like to just sell off unity and use that money for horizon 2

The bundle comes with a card that has separate codes for Black Flag and Unity. You can sell or use either.

Flandy

I'm kinda tempted to grab this because I've never played a Halo game. Worth it for the single player? That's what I'm interested in.

jet1911

I'm kinda tempted to grab this because I've never played a Halo game. Worth it for the single player? That's what I'm interested in.

Yes. Some minor tech problems but otherwise the SP part of the collection works fine. The games are still as good too.

HUELEN10

I still think Microsoft Store's refurb deal is beter but if you like these games, go for it; The One is a great console, and if you have been on the fence prior, go for it.

tookhster

Replace one of the Ass Creed games (or both) with Sunset Overdrive and I would've bought this bundle in a heartbeat. Easily.

Replace one of the Ass Creed games (or both) with Sunset Overdrive and I would've bought this bundle in a heartbeat. Easily.
Meh that's what I thought till I played SO. Very over rated and very boring very quickly. This bundle has two broken games, not a deal imo. I'd wait till it comes with better games

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Give me a Sunset Overdrive/Forza Horizon 2 bundle please. Not games that a known to be buggy bullshit.

Top Bottom