• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One (Day One Edition) Available at BestBuy.com

teiresias

It's this [unclaimed pre-orders].

But I'm sure it'll be spun to make MS look bad. :)

Ummm, I don't see how people deciding not to claim Day One pre-orders can be spun as good.

So in the end, whether they were unclaimed pre-orders, or non-preordered Day Ones that just haven't sold, the result is still not good.

ClearData

Does not this cheapen the purchase of actual Day One Edition buyers? This is more like the month one edition. I would be really pissed about this if I went through the effort of buying an Xbox on the first day to see some other person nabbing one weeks after.

pixlexic

Banned
They also have ps4s in store.. Was a lot of both at my best buy earlier today.

If you want one is suggest going ASAP.

Does not this cheapen the purchase of actual Day One Edition buyers? This is more like the month one edition. I would be really pissed about this if I went through the effort of buying an Xbox on the first day to see some other person nabbing one weeks after.
Not really. If you're a fan, then I'm sure you're happily playing your system. I'm sure most of them don't really care. And besides, its not like there are mountains of DOE systems everywhere. So it doesn't cheapen a thing.

People who cling to these reports as evidence that the Xbox isn't selling particularly well are going to be so disappointed when the NPD numbers for November and December are released.

Top Bottom