• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Reveal Thread: Durango Unchained

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The Verge

As the Wi-Fi and cellular connections bend and buckle (but thankfully do not break) under the strain of so many users, the tent is filled with cool beats. Microsoft is going for a relaxed vibe, which is a welcome change from the usual pre-keynote feel.

jxHZOgdzG2bSN.png

Christ.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Dude said "are you eating raw meat" I said "never heard of steak tartare" -- I didn't say he was eating steak tartare. I know what it is, I've made it, it's great. Calm down and enjoy the show bub.

Don't worry, I am, and I was jk, just think that guys getting an unfair free pass bc steak tartare exists and is a similar concept to his monstrosity. :p

And srsly, itshappening.gif plz?

Tiktaalik

Gamewise I'm expecting an announcement that largely mirrors the PS4 announcement. A 1st and 3rd person shooter, and a serious racing game. The big difference is that EA will be using this venue to show off their obvious next gen efforts (that will be coming to both platforms).

Raide

I am hyped but sensibly so. Not getting massive hopes up but some new reveals and info is always welcome. This is their starter chance to convince me, then it is E3.

Top Bottom