• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Countdown to 2017 Sale Thread - includes daily and weekly offers

Lucifon

Yes - Siege! Hope the complete edition is on sale but I'll settle for the base. Psn still has the year 1 gold edition available and on sale but I believe it's gone from Xbox.

No bully and only jack box party pack 3 is a disappointment though :(

The problem is that competing gaming networks have better sales in the same regions.

For some reason Sony is offering better deals in Europe than Microsoft. If publishers have complete control over pricing then the question would be: Do publishers hate European Xbox players?

For example:

Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition:
Cheapest sale price on PSN: 19.99 €
Cheapest sale price on XBL: 44.99 €

There are some really big differences and not only Warner is doing this.

Even Microsoft sucks at deals. Examples:

Kinect Sports Rivals
Europe: 23.10 €
US: 9.90 $

Halo 5 Deluxe
Europe: 49.50 €
US: 35.00 $

For some reason SRP aren't adjusted in European Xbox stores. Batman AK Premium is still 109.99 € on Xbox but 79.99 € on PS4.

I've been comparing sales for a while now and I only noticed two pulishers with higher sale prices on PSN. Ubisoft and EA.
The difference isn't hat big compared to the others however.

Other gaming networks also have bigger sales and these happen more often.
I wonder if there are deals with retailers/governments to set the prices differently?

In south America for instance it's the opposite generally, psn has higher prices and less promotions compared to live or steam.

It's weird because for movie stores like itunes for instance, you can see that the price is normalized in all competing stores even in different regions, so it seems it's exclusive to games only.

bobkin

Neo Member
I'm really hoping it's not gold edition of watch dogs 2. I wanted to get the game for like 40. The deluxe edition is 38 on psn. Wanted to get it digital on Xbox since I gameshare with a buddy. Come on Microsoft

flkraven

new games discounts from NZ (no prices atm)

CoD AW
Dear Esther
Diablo III ultimate
dont Starve giant ed
Dont Starve- shipwrecked
Evolve
Kings Quest complete
Madmax
Overcooked
Rainbow six
RoTr
Division
Witcher 3
---- BC games
Killer is Dead

Looking at all these. Especially digital Rainbow Six (I have physical) and King's Quest.

I've wanted this game forever. They're legit and the codes work in the US right?
They are legit ya. I've bought AC Unity from them in the past, and I know many in GAF have bought and pointed people there for the insane MCC price

Wow, didn't see this before...even if the game isn't that great...feel like AC Unity has gotta be worth trying for $1.89
AC Unity had a LOT of flaws at launch but they did a decent job patching it after the fact. If you like AC games(or even if you don't) then it is well worth the $2 admission

GWX

Oh man, no Horizon 2 :(

Hopefully it'll come up as a daily. Should have bought it last month, when it hit 24 CAD.

(...)

I really hope that list is real and the deals are OK in €. Really looking forward to many games there... (I'm looking at you, State Of Decay and Fallout 4 vanilla version, Mad Max and Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle)

LAA

Just hilarious if ME dlc isn't going to go on sale when PSN has.
Was hoping for that and FH2 storm island and I'd bite for the FH3 expansion pass too if it was on sale.

MechDX

I really hope that list is real and the deals are OK in €. Really looking forward to many games there... (I'm looking at you, State Of Decay and Fallout 4 vanilla version, Mad Max and Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle)

That MUA bundle will likely be $25. Activision had Transformers WFC on sale a couple weeks ago for $25 freaking dollars from $50should be $7.50 tops.

That MUA bundle will likely be $25. Activision had Transformers WFC on sale a couple weeks ago for $25 freaking dollars from $50should be $7.50 tops.

Thanks for the info. 25€ would be perfect for the two games. Finger crossed!
Also curious, which one did you mean to be 7.5 tops? State of Decay? Looks like you forgot to type something :)

Thetinman

Any sign of The Witcher 3 expansion pass going on sale?
Hopefully it will match the U.S. PSN sale
•The Witcher 3 – $19.99, $15.99
•The Witcher 3 ‘Blood and Wine’ – $14.99, $12.99
•The Witcher 3 Complete Edition – $29.99, $24.99
•The Witcher 3 ‘Hearts of Stone’ – $7.49, $6.49

Andyliini

Hmm...
Telltale Batman series Season Pass is 12€ in Europe. I'm not sure if 3€ per episode is really a good price, if the pass was 10€, I would have bitten immediately. Will have to think.

Watchdogs 2 gold ed
Fifa 17 super deluxe
Dead Rising triple pack
Over watch Origin ed
Rocket League
DBZ xeno 2
Fallout 4 Deluxe
Ark
DooM
Steep gold
10 sec ninja x
101 ways to die
10tons adventure puzzle bundle
7 days to die
Assassin credd Ezio collection
A.O.T wings of freedom
The banner saga 1 & 2
battleborn
Boaderland handsome
CoD ghosts
CoD AW
Dark Soul II
DC universe junk add ons
Dead rising 4
Deadpool
Dear Esther
Diablo III ultimate
Dirt Rally
dont Starve giant ed
Dont Starve- shipwrecked
DooM DLC
DBZ xeno 1
ESO
Evolve
Fallout 4 DLC
Farcry 4
Forza 6 DLC
Game of thrones season 1
Halo junk packs
370 happy tickets
The jackbox party 3
Just dance 2017
Kings Quest complete
Kung fu for kinect
Lego Jurassic park
Lego the force awakens
Livelock
Madmax
Manual Samuel
Marvel Ultimate bundle
Mirrors edge
Monopoly
NWN zen junk
Overcooked
PvsZ GW2
Quantem break
Rainbow six
Rare replay
RoTr
Ryse
Saitns row bundle
Middle earth
Smite junk zen gold
Startrek junk zen
State of decay
Sunset over drive
Crew - ultimate
Devision
Witcher 3
this wa of mine
UFC 3
Warframe zen
Watchdogs
X com 2
---- BC games
Bioshock 1 ,2 and 3
Cod 3 and WaW
Fallout 3
Crystal Defenders
Doom
Killer is Dead
South Park
Xcom
Duck tales
Dungeon Siege III
D&D cronicles
BC Rearmed 2
CApcom Arcade all in on

When do these go live?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Damn, kings quest, mirrors edge, rainbow six, state of decay, and d&d...

Damn

Top Bottom