• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox teams up with the NBA Lakers for two new custom Xbox Series S consoles gamers can win.

feynoob

Banned
I don't know why people are fighting over xsx vs xss.

This is a giveaway. Both companies agree on a system that they want to do a promotion.

Why do you guys fight over this? It's just a promotion giveaway, not a sale.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
You're still showing you aren't reading. Or rather don't want to, but you do you.
How many consoles so? I guessed 2 consoles (on the basis it said win 1 of two, so 2 winners = 2 consoles) and you said 1 of 2 consoles on 3 separate social media campaigns. I guessed 6 based on basic maths (2 x 3 = 6)

What's the answer Batman?

Edit: It is 2 Eddie. Xbox skimped on 2 Series X for a cheaper model. A total saving on the competition of 400 bucks.

Screenshot from the link you had.
9fW3nUM.jpg

I'll await your apology Edward 😉

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I don't why people are fighting over xsx vs xss.

This is a giveaway. Both companies agree on a system that they want to do a promotion.

Why do you guys fight over this? It's just a promotion giveaway, not a sale.
Because, I dont want Microsoft to give away Series Ss.....or Series Xs......it hurts me greatly every time Microsoft does a special edition console to give away.

Im not going to enter the competition anyway, obviously, so I im angry for the winner who actually entered the competition and wants the console because I would rather the winner doesnt get any of the consoles.....because knowing theres another Series S|X in the world is an affront to my person.

Why do you think i enter Digital Foundry threads to shit on the Series S, i dont have one or want one, but I also dont want anyone else to have one or want one, so i need to make sure I express how poor the performance of that console is......even if it doesnt actually affect me at all.....like at all....and people who buy that console dont care.....but they really should....because I care so they must care, how dare they enjoy playing their shitty little console.

feynoob

Banned
Because, I dont want Microsoft to give away Series Ss.....or Series Xs......it hurts me greatly every time Microsoft does a special edition console to give away.

Im not going to enter the competition anyway, obviously, so I im angry for the winner who actually entered the competition and wants the console because I would rather the winner doesnt get any of the consoles.....because knowing theres another Series S|X in the world is an affront to my person.

Why do you think i enter Digital Foundry threads to shit on the Series S, i dont have one or want one, but I also dont want anyone else to have one or want one, so i need to make sure I express how poor the performance of that console is......even if it doesnt actually affect me at all.....like at all....and people who buy that console dont care.....but they really should....because I care so they must care, how dare they enjoy playing their shitty little console.
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I know it’s not like they’re diverting resources away from game development in order to make these special edition consoles…. But when I see them resort to these dumb gimmicks and publicity stunts in order to drum up attention for their console, all I can think is “just show me the damn games, this is embarrassing”

NickFire

Should have made a custom X featuring old Lakers (everyone through and including Kobe). And make Series S version feature current guys. And paint controllers like balls.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
You haven't check on a single thing related to this deal and you're still trying to pretend you understand the promotion. So when they announce more than two winners later don't act surprised by you not checking the multiple parts of the promotion to understand it.
I screenshotted the prize from the link you provided in the OP. You can't work out 2 x1 and have continued to lie without showing proof.

Have someone read this to you since reading and basic math is a bridge too far
IWMtZ9c.jpg

Barakov

Gold Member
The Mandalorian customs are all amazing.
I have enough controllers already.......but they are all tempting.

P.S We laughed at them when they made the controller hoodies.......but now I really want a damn controller hoodie and the lime green controller to go with it.

TW_Mando_Sweeps_16x9-FNL-0c00239faae0913640d2.jpg

18905-2-mando-vis-id-pram-16x9-v5.3-e7dfd9ef40ca1144fb09.png

71TU0L-e0zL.jpg

Screen_Shot_2020_10_26_at_1.14.22_PM.png

P.P.S
I also really want an all black Series S.
When Microsoft when?!?!?!
Kinda want that controller if I'm honest.

I screenshotted the prize from the link you provided in the OP.

You still have not bothered to explore the actual promotions and the sources of the information and show no interest doin so, so I have nothing more to say other than don't complain when they announce more than two winners when the contest is over. There is nothing further to discuss.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
You still have not bothered to explore the actual promotions and the sources of the information and show no interest doin so, so I have nothing more to say other than don't complain when they announce more than two winners when the contest is over. There is nothing further to discuss.

The link above is the rules [your op] and you have 3 ways to enter but can only enter once out of the three ways. See below and see the prizes [total 2]. Eddie you are fucking too stupid to function.

ZFoHyGt.jpg
bnvMWUg.jpg

cireza

Which recent special editions have been for sale?
None. That's my initial point : it would be nice to have one for us people to buy ;)

And something else than a lazy design with a huge Masterchief on it. I really like the ones you shared for Mandalorian.

Top Bottom