• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 2 official Japanese twitter account and website thread

They've shown 8 rare blades, 13 if you count those owned by main characters. I don't think these "rare" blades are really that rare, maybe all you need is beating some strong unique monsters to get rare core crystals. If they design rare blades for each weapon X element, there will be about 100 of them.

exhume

Hope there are more male rare Blades in the final product. There are like only 2 so far? 3 including Nia's tiger I guess.

Yeah, same. I'm also starting to feel more than a bit weirded out by the female representation in this game. Not enough to cancel my preorder but the fanservice is overwhelming.

I would have less of a problem with the fanservice if it was at least equal opportunity.

KrawlMan

Have they given any indication of how many of these rare blades exist? Just hoping not too much of this part of the game is getting spoiled.

duckroll

We will get a Jeanne d'Arc clone with Maaya Sakamoo voice soon.

As long as it's this one:
NRnEz8Q.jpg

KrawlMan

Lol, Gacha spoilers? :p

One thing I enjoy in RPGs is when I discover and equip new armors and weapons, and at the moment it looks like blades are the only similar thing this game has. Nothing I've seen shows a change in armor, and blades dictate the weapon you're holding.

Akai

They are doing a fantastic job collecting all of my favorite voice actors/actresses. All they need now is Kugimiya Rie and Kamiya Hiroshi and I will most definitely buy a second Japanese copy.

Top Bottom