• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED added to Steam registry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Seriously, if anyone's on the fence about buying this... just fucking do it. It's an incredibly fun action-RPG that's addictive as anything the genre's ever offered.

I remember when I passed on the series back when Ys VI came out on PS2 due to listening to the middling reviews. I felt pretty stupid when I finally tried the games, because now it's one of my favorite series ever.

What an interesting development!

I think the Carpe Fulgar guys deserve some thanks for allowing this to happen. Without proving there was a market there with Recettear, this probably wouldn't have ever happened.

Hey, watch out, my ego's big enough as it is!
emot-v.gif

Gunsmithx

I think the Carpe Fulgar guys deserve some thanks for allowing this to happen. Without proving there was a market there with Recettear, this probably wouldn't have ever happened.

I'll second this. They took a bit of a risk and it paid off for them and for the rest of us if it gets more of this stuff over here. If these do well I'm curious to see what else starts coming over or if Xseed does other PC stuff.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Finally. And it looks like that might be a digital LE as well which is awesome. Here's to hoping XSEED prices these well, but they tend to be good about that, so I'm not too worried about it. Probably $15 just like the PSN version.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Finally. And it looks like that might be a digital LE as well which is awesome. Here's to hoping XSEED prices these well, but they tend to be good about that, so I'm not too worried about it. Probably $15 just like the PSN version.

I was this close to importing Felghana, VI, and Origins a couple months back, so whatever the price ends up being, it's a bargain as far as I'm concerned.

iavi

$15/20 Reg/LE respectively would be fantastic. I'd even gift a few copies just to make sure the message gets across. Anything to get TiTS SC.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What I find interesting is that ValveTestApp207350, which is part of the "XSEED (Partner)" Subscription, is also not just the content of Ys Oath in Felghana, it is anther game. I wonder what it will be. Ys 1&2? Origin? 6? Something else?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
What I find interesting is that ValveTestApp207350, which is part of the "XSEED (Partner)" Subscription, is also not just the content of Ys Oath in Felghana, it is anther game. I wonder what it will be. Ys 1&2? Origin? 6? Something else?

Most likely Trails in the Sky, or maybe Ys 1&2 if they decided to just release the bad Chronicles port.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This is awesome news. My roommate has been wanting a reason to buy the PC version of Oath. I'll abstain (I already own the game on PC :p), but I would love if this meant we'd see stuff like Trails on Steam.

Currently playing through a digital copy of the PSP version of Oath on VIta, will buy it on PC day one. I'd buy the entire Nihon Falcom catalogue day one if it was an option.

linkboy

Bought the Ys games on the PSP (yes, even the shitty Napishtim port) and I'll be double dipping here.

Can't believe the PC versions will be getting a US release.

Thank you XSEED.

Might be worth updating the OP or closing the thread and redirecting to the other one so we don't have two topics about this going.

Either that or just wait for the official announcement, I guess
emot-v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom