• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED Teases 2015 Releases With New Years Image

creid

Is there a chance that the 4 silhouettes are the titles that have already leaked, and the other 4 are Actual New Titles™?

desmax

The "legs" silhouette might be Machias from Sen no Kiseki.

rKkEnLV.jpg

But the shadow isn't as smooth...

Looks more like Sen II Gaius for me

But I'm not 100% sure

Varion

Can we expect a new RF on WiiU? Please? Or even a new 3DS entry? Please XSEED. XSEED plz.
Someone would have to develop one for them to localise it. The developers who made the previous entries did make Forbidden Magna, though, but they've gone bankrupt, so I wouldn't be getting your hopes up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looking at the Estival Versus character art for the new characters, it doesn't really match the silhouettes. Though it's probably more likely they'll translate SK2 first, then EV once it's finished.

Someone would have to develop one for them to localise it. The developers who made the previous entries did make Forbidden Magna, though, but they've gone bankrupt, so I wouldn't be getting your hopes up.

Neverland went bankrupt before Magna though. They got absorbed into Marvelous so I wouldn't be surprised if Rune Factory 5 is a Fall (for Japan) title

finalflame

I realize Neverland went under, but doesn't Marvelous still own the IP? And didn't they (Marvelous) make the Wii titles?

Vylash

I realize Neverland went under, but doesn't Marvelous still own the IP? And didn't they (Marvelous) make the Wii titles?

Neverland got absorbed into Marvelous so i fully expect more Rune Factory, especially since 4 was the highest selling game in the franchise, but i'm not expecting an actual release until next year

finalflame

Neverland got absorbed into Marvelous so i fully expect more Rune Factory, especially since 4 was the highest selling game in the franchise, but i'm not expecting an actual release until next year

As long as we get a proper WiiU or PS4 Rune Factory, I will be happy. Mobile is great and all, but I am itching to see what someone does with the RF or HM franchise on proper hardware.

Varion

Neverland went bankrupt before Magna though. They got absorbed into Marvelous so I wouldn't be surprised if Rune Factory 5 is a Fall (for Japan) title
Oh, yeah, it's not impossible or anything. There's just a lot of other things to worry about before we get to it potentially being localised.

Wouldn't be surprised if Marvelous own the IP, but Neverland were the ones who made the Wii games, at least. They've got them listed on their site here.

ohlawd

oh nice, Forbidden Magna

not gonna bother comparing those teases with art and hoping it matches but if one of these isn't Senran Kagura 2 I will cry

Takao

Banned
How often does XSEED pick up third party games that haven't even launched in Japan? I really doubt Stella Glow and LoL are there.

As long as we get a proper WiiU or PS4 Rune Factory, I will be happy. Mobile is great and all, but I am itching to see what someone does with the RF or HM franchise on proper hardware.

I wouldn't expect a Story of Seasons or Rune Factory game on either of those platforms anytime soon, if ever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I bet the twist is that all the silhouettes are just for the domains that were discovered & all the undiscovered stuff are the ones that don't have silhouettes.

Xenoflare

How old's the netbook? Because it is a 10 year old game, it might actually play on it.

I am sure that my netbook can run it fine on moderate settings, I actually have the disc version of this. Falcom had official Chinese localizations and they are really cheap since about $10 each for brand new PC games.

But I really hope that it's on the consoles instead. Especially on a portable.

Baust

It might not be likely, but has anyone looked at art from Fatal Frame 5?

I'm trying to look through that right now.

finalflame

How often does XSEED pick up third party games that haven't even launched in Japan? I really doubt Stella Glow and LoL are there.

I wouldn't expect a Story of Seasons or Rune Factory game on either of those platforms anytime soon, if ever.

Why? A Harvest Moon (now Story of Seasons) or RF game has been present on every Nintendo platform since the SNES. RF on the DS, 3DS and Wii. What has changed now for us not to expect either of these franchises "anytime soon, if ever" on WiiU or PS4? They are both wildly popular. Are you insinuating they have become handheld-only titles? If so, that is extremely sad and disappointing.

Yuterald

Yo, XSEED can release whatever they want at this point. They're giving me Brandish next week and a more likely than not Steam version of Xanadu Next, so we're cool. Dudes can take their time with SC too. I've yet to replay/prepare a save file/run of the original game, so you'll could release that shit in 2016 and I wouldn't care.

UberTag

I scoured as much Corpse Party: Blood Drive promo art as I could locate quickly (would not recommend anyone else do this if they have not played the game due to spoiler potential) and can't find anything that matches the silhouettes. (Knowing me I could be missing something obvious... I suffer from fridge blindness.)

Top Bottom