• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Real Life Locations Tour in Tokyo - Youtube Series by a Gaffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Series FINALE:

Uploaded: April 14, 2018

I visited the newly opened Sega Shinjuku Kabukicho. Kazuma Kiryu himself makes a brief appearance in this episode talking about the game center itself.

On December 1st, 2017, Sega Shinjuku Kabukicho held a special Yakuza Kiwami 2 pre-launch event for fans to purchase various Ryu ga Gotoku memorabilia. These items are exclusive to Club SEGA and not sold anywhere else.

I also visited the “mecca of all things electronics, gaming and anime” : Akihabara. I talked about some of the classic SEGA arcade titles that were playable in past games and new ones that are playable for the first time in Yakuza Kiwami 2 (Virtual On).

Towards the end of the episode, you will see a montage showcasing the evolution of CLUB SEGA in all the Yakuza games released so far.

That concludes the Yakuza Locations Tour series. Since November 2012, November 2016 and November 2017 I’ve provided over 50 Location Tour videos and shared my passion about the franchise on YouTube.

I feel incredibly honored to have been featured on various gaming publications: Game Informer, Destructoid, CTRL Gamer and EpicNetwork.

Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom