• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble out on March 24 (Android, iOS)

logo_gamettl.png

GDC: Gameplay Footage

Expect Yo-Kai Watch Wibble Wobble to arrive on both the App Store and Google Play on March 24th.

The guy from Level-5 also said that Yo-kai Watch (3DS) is selling continually well since the NA launch in October. The game is coming out in Europe on April 29.

The idea of the gameplay is very interesting, it's just a nice spin on the YO-KAI WATCH formula. I don't really have any other mobile besides YO-KAI WATCH Land, and I'm worn out by that. (Even though I'm aware that the game is meant for kids.)

ash_ag

Interesting take on the match-three genre. Kinda reminds me of Disney Tsum Tsum. Is this something that previously released in Japan? I was wondering if Level-5 IA developed it, but they mention Hino had a hand on this.

Interesting take on the match-three genre. Kinda reminds me of Disney Tsum Tsum. Is this something that previously released in Japan? I was wondering if Level-5 IA developed it, but they mention Hino had a hand on this.
It was released in Japan some months ago.

Where are the NPD sales for January, February, and March.
I'm just wondering, I'm getting concerned. TBH
Why? Are you waiting for YW2 when YW1 hasn't even debuted in EU yet?

I haven't played the 3DS game but will definitely download and try this.

Nice to hear the 3DS game is selling well and I hope this the animated series continues too, Komasan alone is enough to get me to watch it.

Top Bottom