• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YOSHINORI ONO is working on an "unreleased title PS4"

KoopaTheCasual

I highly doubt it's USF4. Why would he hide that in his LinkedIn under 201X? Judging by the information posted in this thread, it could be related to a game that he's working on with SCEJ.

Or it could be this

Or...both of these are the same project?

One thing to pay attention to is that PS4 is the only platform mentioned. If it was an existing Capcom IP, it would most likely be multiplat.
To be fair, even Deep Down which was announced as a solid 2014 title, is given the 201X treatment. I just don't think this detail is worth people getting their hopes up for.
I don't think so its already been confirmed as a PS Now title.
Source?

Westlo

Probably just USF4 AE. Decapre isn't in the arcade version yet, so there's going to be one more update for balance changes and the additional character. That update will make its way to console like it usually does.

Decapre patch came out in the arcades about the same time as the console version came out. The highest BP score for an arcade decapre is 23850 from the 16th.

Takao

Banned
The only reason I joke about Monster Hunter Online is because of the references to China. That game is developed by Tencent on Cryengine 3, and IIRC Ono has a small role in the project.

Top Bottom