• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can pay for Bloodborne with your own blood in Denmark

Didn't see this posted...

http://www.geek.com/games/you-can-pay-for-bloodborne-with-your-own-blood-in-denmark-1618426/

Denmark doesn’t have a strong community of blood donors, so Sony swooped in and partnered with GivBlod, a blood donation center in Denmark. If you donate blood on Monday, March 23, you can receive either a free copy of Bloodborne or another game of your choice (that they have on offer). You’ll also be entered in a chance at winning a special Bloodborne-themed PS4.

Denmark GAF?

mdubs

Banned
58fd43082945042587f7880ed847338a.jpg

This is a pretty brilliant idea. I wish they could do something similar in other countries, because it would definitely lead to a lot more blood donations.

Karanlos

Seems to be only in Copenhagen at the IT university? Not gonna pay for gas and bridge fee to donate blood and get the game, might aswell get it tapped somewhere closer and buy it myself?

-Ryn

Banned
Really cool move on their part

Wish it was over in the states. Needles though...

i'll gladly no shield the false king but no way in the abyss are you sticking a needle in me
Sitting there and willingly letting them stick something sharp in you is the hardest part

elhav

lol that first post. Yeah, pretty awesome idea. Regardless people should always donate blood when they can. More of a life saver than some people even realize.

Tycho_b

Seems to be only in Copenhagen at the IT university? Not gonna pay for gas and bridge fee to donate blood and get the game, might aswell get it tapped somewhere closer and buy it myself?

Maybe look at it from a diferent angle - You will make a nice trip, help someone who might die without your blood and get fantastic game in return - how does it sound ?

Carroway

If I didn't live in Jutland I would totally go there and donate blood. At least my dad and brother can go do it for me.

On that note I better look up when I can donate blood around these parts.

Top Bottom