• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your top 3 least favorite foods

Worst 3 foods?

• Total voters

GymWolf

Milk, especially hot milk, the smell is enough to make me puke (thanks mom)
Boiled lattuce and broccoli (thanks mom)
Almost all fruit juices (thanks mom)

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Fish
Beef
I can't think of a third.

I can eat some fish if it's not smelly and if it's covered in batter/breadcrumbs and there is a sauce to dip it into. Things like Salmon/Sushi are awful. I feel sick just thinking of it. The smell of Salmon is fucking horrendous and I hate when my wife cooks it because it stinks the house out.

Beef.... it's not bad but I don't really eat it much. Maybe small pieces in chinese food or in a hamburger but that's it. I don't eat shit like Roast Beef, Beef Stew, etc.

Edmund

I don't know if it's considered food but I really dislike

1) Fresh cream - I always remove it when someone offers me a birthday cake and there's cream all over. Yucks.

2) Vanilla ice cream - Yucks.

3) Egg tarts. I like eggs but I don't like egg tarts.

NinjaBoiX

Mushrooms - disgusting texture, taste and smell, and it’s actual fungus. Absolutely gross…

Liver - I love finely diced chicken liver in a bolognese, but I big chunk of liver on a plate is foul.

Blue cheese - only if it’s really stinky, I like it as part of a sauce or whatever.

I feel really bad for people who can’t stand stuff like onions and tomatoes, must discount you from so many delicious meals!

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Cantaloupe - it always tastes sour to me and has a weird texture

Common radish (USA) - I don't mind many of the Asian radishes I've eaten, but the little red radishes found here in the 'States are disgusting. I don't understand how anyone eats them. They also overpower any dish or salad they're added to

Raw yellow or white onion - No. Needs to at least be in something very acidic like a salsa or a ceviche to be edible IMO

Tams

Raw yellow or white onion - No. Needs to at least be in something very acidic like a salsa or a ceviche to be edible IMO

v8f2pvw.gif

plz no ban mods

Banned
Tomatoes... literally just water with a disgusting texture to it. Tomatoes should never be in any salad, and they should not be on any type of Hamburger either. "No thank you I don't want to water down the taste of my food with this red slab of water"

Cucumbers... worse than tomatoes, these are also mostly water, but they have this really nasty grassy like taste to them. disgusting!
The only thing cucumbers are good for is to turn them into pickles.

Fries... or "Chips" for our island dwellers to the west.
I don't know, I think over the years I developed an extreme distaste for them.
They are just so bland, and every alternative is vastly superior. like literally anything else you do with a potato not only tastes better but also is usually easier to make for yourself at home, and fits with a wider variety of other foods.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Tomatoes... literally just water with a disgusting texture to it. Tomatoes should never be in any salad, and they should not be on any type of Hamburger either. "No thank you I don't want to water down the taste of my food with this red slab of water"

Cucumbers... worse than tomatoes, these are also mostly water, but they have this really nasty grassy like taste to them. disgusting!
The only thing cucumbers are good for is to turn them into pickles.

Fries... or "Chips" for our island dwellers to the west.
I don't know, I think over the years I developed an extreme distaste for them.
They are just so bland, and every alternative is vastly superior. like literally anything else you do with a potato not only tastes better but also is usually easier to make for yourself at home, and fits with a wider variety of other foods.

Go Away GIF

belmarduk

Oh wow
I posted on this thread earlier but one vile and disgusting food totally slipped my mind.

Uni.

Why would anyone even consider this food? It doesn’t look appetizing and has the nastiest texture and color.

Do yourself a favor and skip it next time you order sushi! Trust me!

TransTrender

Gold Member
Water Chestnuts - Literally the worst
Capers - Sure, they may be in a dish, but as soon as they're noticeable, I'm out
Liver - Never ever liked this. Maybe it was the ways I've had it, and I'm open to trying it again, but goddamn shits gross

I eat even if I don’t like it (my mom used to put the plate with food on my face if I don’t eat, or under shower with cold water , clothes on ). Good olds 80s 😂

But I can’t eat
Goya : it won’t go down the throat , my body reject it.

Nato: same , automatic puke.

Idk the name but in jpn they eat the white part of the bones, is like a hard jelly , can’t eat that.

Last edited:

Billbofet

Cooked onions
My mom's version of Swiss steak
Mushrooms

I can easily eat cooked onions or my mom's bullshit Swiss steak, but I LOATHE mushrooms.

Codes 208

-Cookies/brownies with nuts in them

-lasagna (ok i know this one is controversial but have you ever eaten so much of something that it disgusts you forever? That would be this. I would rather eat any other kind of pasta)

-Sour or sweet pickles (like why is this even a thing? Pickles are meant to be savory dammit)

Tams

Oh wow
I posted on this thread earlier but one vile and disgusting food totally slipped my mind.

Uni.

Why would anyone even consider this food? It doesn’t look appetizing and has the nastiest texture and color.

Do yourself a favor and skip it next time you order sushi! Trust me!

The cheap stuff is absolutely vile, yes.

And like any seafood, if not stored properly it goes rank very quickly.

But the high quality, freshly harvested sea urchin? Creamy heaven with a hint of the sea.

I used to go to a sushi shop where the owner would ride his motorbike to the nearest fish market every day and buy fresh uni among over things. It was... exquisite.

Domino's pizza. Every time I've made the mistake of giving it another shot, I feel like I'm going to die afterwards.
The last time I ordered Domino's out of sheer desperation was to a hotel room in Baltimore at 1AM. I remembered then that even eating my fucking shoe would've been a healthier and more sane option.

belmarduk

The cheap stuff is absolutely vile, yes.

And like any seafood, if not stored properly it goes rank very quickly.

But the high quality, freshly harvested sea urchin? Creamy heaven with a hint of the sea.

I used to go to a sushi shop where the owner would ride his motorbike to the nearest fish market every day and buy fresh uni among over things. It was... exquisite.

I'll have to take your word on that one.
I try to be an adventurous eater... but tasting sea urchin... I imagine that's what durian, hakarl, casa marzu and balut taste like... and I can't.

wibago

Banned
What is the worst 3 foods you have ever tasted?

1 - Brussel sprouts!! Ketchup can't even hide the taste of those little round nasties!!!!

2 - Anchovies. Tried one once, never again. The saltiness wasn't the worst part-- it was all the little bones that were still inside it.

3 - Vegemite, sorry Aussies. It tasted like salty vomit to me, never again will I try that stuff! Fish. It doesn't matter what kind of fish it is or how it is cooked. I hate it with every fiber of my being. It makes me sick just looking at it also check out Best Car Broker in australia. Problem is, my family loves it and they won't pass up the opportunity to have it for dinner. I just stay in my room when it comes to that. Fish make me feel sick.
Fish. It doesn't matter what kind of fish it is or how it is cooked. I hate it with every fiber of my being. It makes me sick just looking at it. The problem is, my family loves it and they won't pass up the opportunity to have it for dinner. I just stay in my room when it comes to that. Fish makes me feel sick.

Last edited:

Tams

Fish. It doesn't matter what kind of fish it is or how it is cooked. I hate it with every fiber of my being. It makes me sick just looking at it. The problem is, my family loves it and they won't pass up the opportunity to have it for dinner. I just stay in my room when it comes to that. Fish makes me feel sick.

I'm not so great around fish either, though I do like to eat it. No heads though.

Living in Japan did warn me to seafood quite a bit. But I'll choose terrestrial meat over it almost every time.

What I don't like is cooking seafood. Any of it. Touching fish or shellfish is... yuck.

Top Bottom