• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack and Wiki Screens

Linkhero1

BUY ZACK AND WIKI or else
suspicious.gif

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070822111752399.jpg

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070822111745508.jpg

More Here

Owzers

I really hope TRU has that sale at the end of October this year, i'd definitely pick up the game. If not.....price drop waiting.

EktorPR

sillymonkey321 said:
I really hope TRU has that sale at the end of October this year, i'd definitely pick up the game. If not.....price drop waiting.

$39.99 on day of release. The game deserves the sales, so BUY IT!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Linkhero1 said:
Some new screens
zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070824093403565.jpg

The prehistoric music from Chrono Trigger plays in my head when I look at that shot. :)

zack-wiki-quest-for-barbaros-treasure-20070822111751680.jpg

"Please disrobe, shave all body hair and cut off your lower body for this part of the game. Also, girls not allowed."

Lobster

Banned
Best looking 3rd party game on Wii.

Edit:I've changed my mind, 2nd best lookng 3rd party game :) NMH takes the prize.

Bildi

I really hope this turns out great - I'd like to see lots more games like this that seem to make good use of the Wii (for once).

It's definitely a pretty game and a point & click style of adventure is way overdue on the Wii.

Icarus

it's more disturbing that there aren't more people posting in this thread.

Bomba confirmed but I'm buying it

ksamedi

It looks significantly better than Wind Waker, just shows that Capcom is one of the best third party developers out there. This game rocks in so many ways, and i think it will sell shitloads.

If a screenshot thread isn't either 1) full of next gen bullshots that make guys jizz or 2) a craptacular Wii piece of shit from a crappy European developer you never tend to get much in the way of activity.

Behind Smash Bros and Galaxy this is my most anticipated Wii title. To the people who aren't interested: why not? This game isn't really being hated on, it's just kind of being ignored.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
davepoobond said:

this game looks like crap!!!
No, in fact I disagree, the crappier looking the Wii game, the more likely that trolls that will come, rather than the inverse statement that yo.... oh.

i c what you did there

ksamedi

quailtamer said:
Behind Smash Bros and Galaxy this is my most anticipated Wii title. To the people who aren't interested: why not? This game isn't really being hated on, it's just kind of being ignored.

I think point and click advanture games are not popular on GAF. What im hoping though is that the Wii audiance will eat this shit up with the budget price and all. I think Capcom know what they are doing here, its definitly a pretty hardcore game thats also very accesible to casuals.

ksamedi

ElectricBlue187 said:
IGN shots look fucking terrible per usual, style looks childish but I won't write it off just because of that

From what Capcom says is that it really isnt a childs game but more of a family game where everyone tries to figure out what to do. Cool concept and all but im definitly playing this shit alone.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
BUY THIS GAME

RichardAM said:
Maybe, but only after the triple powerhouse that is SMG, Brawl and Metroid. Bets on this being the most overlooked game this year?

sillymonkey321 said:

No no no no no!

Buy this game. At launch. At it's full budget price.

DO IT

JDSN

Banned
I strongly believe this game will sell well, it has the right combination of casual look, hardcore puzzles and a good price. Im sure Capcom will do decent campain for it since I think they are gonna try to turn this into a series.

The game won't sell for shit. Niche genre in a crowded market time with Capcom in charge of marketing.

I'll be buying it though, seeing as it looks lovely. I'd just be surprised if it sold half as many as Mario Party in the month it comes out.

KINGMOKU

JDSN said:
I strongly believe this game will sell well, it has the right combination of casual look, hardcore puzzles and a good price. Im sure Capcom will do decent campain for it since I think they are gonna try to turn this into a series.
This game is going to bomb, and bomb hard.

Then Capcom will use THIS, this wierd game, to use as a measuring stick.

Capcom will look at how well RE:4 has done, how poorly this will probably do and just go ahead and make a party minigame collection.

Top Bottom