• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zelda 25th anniversary Concert Details (Oct 21 in Los angeles + more)

zroid

Banned
Just ordered my tickets for Toronto. F5'd like a mother fucker. Ended up getting front and centre.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m03diwFt4v1r2okwqo1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'll be the guy glaring at you with my evil eye from the Balcony.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Went to the SF performance a few nights ago, it was pretty awesome.

At the very end they mentioned something about responding to fan feedback, and did Majora's Mask. Was this piece not done at earlier shows? We didn't get any Skyward Sword at the end, surprisingly.

zroid

Banned
these are my seats

TzP7h.png

Best thing I could get at the ~$50 tier. peasant power!

Adamator

This might not be the right thread for this, but this is driving me nuts.

On the 25th Anniversary CD that came with Skyward sword, the first track "The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley," Which game is the very first Medley that starts that track from? I can't place it! Plays for about the first minute of the song or so.

So is this 2nd concert the same as the first or are they going to play a new set of songs for the 2nd performance? I went to the first one in Hollywood so I'm wondering if I should go to the one in san diego on july 12th.

isny

napkin dispenser
So is this 2nd concert the same as the first or are they going to play a new set of songs for the 2nd performance? I went to the first one in Hollywood so I'm wondering if I should go to the one in san diego on july 12th.

The set will be different. I'm sure you'll hear some of the same, but I imagine it will be about 40% different based upon what I've read about this years concerts.

At the very least you'll hear the second part of the symphony, as they only had half of it done for the shows last year.

Top Bottom