• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 kickstarter now viable?

//ARCANUM

I would prefer a straight up published game too. But if a kickstarter is what it takes, I'm down for that. I'm down for whatever it takes to get ZE3 in my hands.

Whatever it takes you guys.

Whatever it takes.

you guys.

PranooY

no kickstarter needed, this will be announced in a few weeks at most (given the countdown, at anime expo)
Hope it gets announced.
I'd be like
tumblr_inline_ms6stz79wp1qz4rgp.gif

If it gets announced, great.

Otherwise, I'll do just about anything that it takes (financially speaking) to get this game. Like, I'd throw a lot of money at it.

LAA

Yeah as others have said, hopefully in 2 weeks, it'll be announced, making this period legendary for gaming!

AniHawk

jesus christ guys it's happening just give it a year.

uh, what i meant to say was maybe the worst-kept secret in video games right now may be revealed soon.

DrunkDan

I'd jump through so many timelines for this.

Fingers crossed it's going to be announced soon anyway, all the signs point to it.

takoyaki

And keep doing it.... Sony isn't in any good shape to reinvesting in old game without knowing if is it going to be success or not...

send it to yosp....

The problem with ZE3 is not that Aksys/Uchikoshi don't know that fans want it, the previous games sold like shit in Japan and pretty well (for a VN) in the West. Spike-Chunsoft holds the rights to the franchise. Some are speculating that Aksys could have licensed/bought the IP from them and is handling development like they did with a game called "Magus".

All I'm saying is that twitter-spamming makes no difference right now, it's also not in Sony's or Nintendo's hands to make it happen and waiting two more weeks might be all it takes.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
I so want ZE3 to happen. I don't even care if its not on a console I currently own.

Dr. Buni

The series isn't popular enough. Also, I think the game is not in development hell anymore. Hopefully it still is a 3DS title.

This would be the only game I'd actually fund through kickstarter. 999 is one of my favorite narratives of all time and VLR is an amazing sequel.

Hell I'm only 22 so maybe there is enough time for me to become a billionaire and fund the game myself.

Top Bottom