• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZombiU 2 listing spotted on Amazon France

ugoo18

http://www.vg247.com/2014/11/25/zombie-u-2-listed-on-amazon-france/

A listing for Zombie U 2 has been spotted on Amazon.fr. The listing has since been removed, but not before Jeuxvideo grabbed a couple of screens.

Interestingly, rather than a vague December 2015 date, the listing pointed towards a specific day: October 17, 2015. The listing also mentioned Bandai Namco as a publisher, which is very strange since the game was developed and published by Ubisoft.

ugoo18

Perhaps Nintendo footed the bill or the recent Smash sales convinced Ubisoft to go ahead (With Nintendo footing part of the bill) with the sequel.

Xater

I really liked the first one. Would probably actually prefer it on the Wii U because it's one of the very few games that actually used it in interesting ways. Still the base concept would work on any system. With survival games being so hot on PC I don't know why Ubi didn't go into that direction even more with a sequel. Single player survival game on console? Count me in!

SmokyDave

That would get me to buy another Wii U for sure. I hope Nintendo have made it simple to sort out my NNID by then.

see: Resident Evil Revelations 2

if this is true I doubt it's on Wii U, which is sad
Oh man, if it's multiplat that would be even better.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
OOOOOH god, I LOVED the first one.
I thknk it would loose a lot without the second screen, but man if I'm not buying it DAY ONE no matter which platform it will be on! (obviously not Wii U, considering Ubi comments on the platform...unless Nintendo isn't helping with the development as for Red Steel 2)

Fox Mulder

The game can work on any platform minus the gampad stuff obviously, I figured ubisoft would be on the zombie train and release a sequel everywhere.

Escalario

Banned
I really doubt this is real. But if it is, changing the location from London to NY is a huge dissapointment. There really aren't many games with modern renditions of European cities. I would prefer something like Paris or Madrid as the location of the game.

Unless Nintendo is stepping in and funding it like Bayonetta 2 I don't see it happening just yet.
Would be cool to see, I guess. The first game was a broken mess with good ideas. With more polish and melee weapons maybe the second game can be great.

Zombie U2
bono-zombie.jpg

SerTapTap

I really doubt this is real. But if it is, changing the location from London to NY is a huge dissapointment. There really aren't many games with modern renditions of European cities. I would prefer something like Paris or Madrid as the location of the game.

I just realized how incredibly boring and generic the game would be in a US city with American accents.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Ok, this is Amazon.fr and all, but...the listing actually has details about New York being the location. Now, was this the case with other "strange" Amazon.fr listings in the recent past? Did those had special details about the games listed? I mean, supposed brand new infos about the games?

RaptorGTA

Man I'm hoping but this is doubtful..and doubtful it will be a proper sequel on the Wii U. Would be awesome if true.

Top Bottom