• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zoo Tycoon - Creating a Lion Habitat...

It was probably a much older event. I remember vids coming out of that one were really choppy

Yeah, I imagine it is. The E3 footage looked terrible, almost like a slideshow in terms of frame-rate and that's from who isn't that sensitive to frame-rate issues.

Seems to be much better now based on the background footage.

golem

I'll probably end up picking up this game anyways but will wait for reviews to decide if its worth it on launch day or in the bargain bin in a few months.

a few Xbox One exclusives have had dlc/season passes announced for them, has this?

Nothing yet but I spoke to a developer at Eurogamer (he gave me a cool hat as well), I mentioned Marine Mania/Dinosaur digs from the original Zoo Tycoon and I can't remember what he said exactly but basically they're planning to do DLC, he couldn't specify but they were aware of that stuff and I got the impression they wanted to do it but I suppose it depends on what MS want and how much time they have to do it.

They did that "now with bears!" DLC for Kinectimals so I hope it will have some meaty dlc too.

That interview video excited me much more. There's a full 15 hour campaign, challenge modes, and a sandbox type mode to mess around in. Oh, and 1080p :p

Top Bottom