• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 25 | Official Reveal Trailer

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Goddamn lets gooooooooooo!!!!!

Been waiting on this bad boy for 10 years! Love seeing players names on the jerseys.

Wonder how they're going to handle the transfer portal that will be interesting lol.

Time to take my Sooners on a 20 year unbeaten dynasty running nothing but the option on every play.

LordCBH

Were Back GIF by Corporate Bro

I’ve been waiting SO FUCKING LONG for this series to return. What’s two more months?!

I'm sure there will be aspects that are completely disappointing because this is EA we're talking about, but I've been waiting over 10 years for this shit. Cannot wait to finally play it.

I know its not college bawl, but as a public service announcement for anyone with EA reservations, 2K is working on a football game which likely will be better than EA's annually recycled football game. No idea if it comes out this year tho

I just came in here to say…… I play football better than anybody, here. I mean no offence to anybody…. But it’s true.
Ummm….it has been a LONG time for me. NCAA football is the GOAT franchise of gaming. I’m not kidding. I have been playing since it was Bill Walsh College Football. 🏈. I would argue that I may lose to today’s gamers, but I’ll still drop a “30” on you. Running the Option!

To answer your comment though… i would say “maybe, maybe not”!

Fred Armisen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Nature is healing.

Lot of middle aged dudes about to have uncomfortable conversations with their wives about buying current gen consoles to play this. I will double dip to play with my friends across the console divide.

NickFire

If they are selling deluxe versions that probably means an ultimate team mode. Thoughts and prayers for a lot of dude's bank accounts if we have two EA football games with ultimate team modes this year. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

taylor34

Neo Member
Very excited for this. However, I don't really trust EA to make it fun anymore. They've done such a lackluster job on all of their sports games the past 10 years.

StereoVsn

I would get it if EA built in NBA 2K like career mode into it. Start in High School, choose College and play till NFL.

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
No PC versioni? That's literally the only thing I have access to with the kids having the other consoles.

rkofan87

Gold Member
Goddamn lets gooooooooooo!!!!!

Been waiting on this bad boy for 10 years! Love seeing players names on the jerseys.

Wonder how they're going to handle the transfer portal that will be interesting lol.

Time to take my Sooners on a 20 year unbeaten dynasty running nothing but the option on every play.
ou ou ou hell yes doing the same thing

WoJ

I hope it's good. I hope they have conference realignment options and the ability to edit the playoff. If not I may stick with NCAA 14. You can do so much with the editor and the community around that game.

I'll buy this either way. But I'm not yet convinced it will scratch my college football itch the way 14 does.

Shifty1897

All of my friends are super excited about this. I remember them playing this constantly in college. It ain't for me but happy for them.

AJUMP23

Gold Member

I guess previews are dropping and if you want to hear people talk about it and not watch it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom