• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

HMleeP5.jpeg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sounds good. Heard it goes well with a Gatorade.

I'm again spamming voice into the abyss in Halo FireFight.

Listen guys. This is fucking brilliant. Put on your headphones.

Don't listen like a newb.

Listen like a pro

Do do do

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sounds lovely man.
A 3 feet bathtub..

Season 6 What GIF by The Office
Every bathtub I've ever seen is like six feet long and usually enough space to submerge yourself laying down.

Bathtubs here in Japan are designed for you to sit upright in them. I guess the people are smaller too, so most people could probably extend their legs out? I'm 6'2", so me sitting in the tubs here is like trying to squeeze 10lb of butter in a 5lb sack.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Every bathtub I've ever seen is like six feet long and usually enough space to submerge yourself laying down.

Bathtubs here in Japan are designed for you to sit upright in them. I guess the people are smaller too, so most people could probably extend their legs out? I'm 6'2", so me sitting in the tubs here is like trying to squeeze 10lb of butter in a 5lb sack.

Context + 1

Result - 1000000 comfort

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I got nothing going on tonight, but my neighbors are loudly arguing. One lets his dog loose every evening and it craps on everyone's lawn so I am pretty sure that's what it is about, but they're yelling and screaming so I am not 100% sure. Could be something else.

I would take pictures but I read a story on Reddit recently where a woman got sued for taking pics of her neighbor and had to pay like thousands of dollars, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Just do what I do and take a fat shit on his lawn. 👍

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Finally back from CA, and damn dude… Maryland just looks grey by comparison. So depressing. At least it’s Friday though 👏

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Doing a Jurassic Park movie marathon.
The first one holds up very well!
Stan Winston's team did an amazing job with the dino practical stuff.

I remember seeing it in the theatre and there was a lady behind me with her 2 kids, aged about 4 and 6.
When the Trex attacks the children in the car (after the vibrating water in the glass) those kids lost their fucking minds and cried & screamed like banshees.
She just grabbed them and hurried out of the theatre, profusely apologizing along the way 😆

Dacvak

Oh shit, I’ve been burying the lede this whole time. While I was out in CA I finally picked up a Sega Saturn! If anyone has any game suggestions, lemme know. I was playing through Saturn Bomberman on my MiSTer last month, but beyond that I don’t know what to play next.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
IMG-20240518-114052-570.jpg

Don't come to Japan if you have a drinking problem. That being said, the alcohol here is aces.

Top Bottom