• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Redfall will release it's Final Update brings revamped Neighborhood and Nest systems, Single Player Pausing, Offline Mode, and more

wipeout364

Cool.

This update is a must.

If you enjoy mindless shooters (which I do), this is a good one.
I disagree this is a terrible shooter, absolutely bottom tier. I said at release the gunplay in this game is absolutely garbage, AI is garbage.

The reason to play this is if you were a fan of Arkane (which I am) to be in one of their worlds for awhile. Honestly it’s not worth anyone else’s time.

At launch I said they should just move on and that unfortunately the game was beyond saving since the basic mechanics were so bad and unfortunately it appears I was right.

Anyone who knows my posts knows I am generally an Xbox fan so this is not trolling.

I disagree this is a terrible shooter, absolutely bottom tier. I said at release the gunplay in this game is absolutely garbage, AI is garbage.
I always find AI complaints amusing.

I must have played 100s of games by now.

AI in Redfall doesn’t stand out for being great or terrible. Its just like … many many other games I have played.

I can however show you disingenuous videos on Youtube where they make it look extra dumb.

The reason to play this is if you were a fan of Arkane (which I am) to be in one of their worlds for awhile.

Same. This is the main reason I liked it.

Also I liked gunplay right from 30fps days. It feels smooth and very easy to get headshots in, necessary if you play on hard.

Porticus

I always find AI complaints amusing.

I must have played 100s of games by now.

AI in Redfall doesn’t stand out for being great or terrible. Its just like … many many other games I have played.

This means you are a terrible fanboy because the AI is not only bottom tier in Redfall, but straight down broken.

You can't defend this, if you do there's something wrong.

Last edited:
This means you are a terrible fanboy because the AI is not only bottom tier in Redfall, but straight down broken.

You can't defend this, if you do there's something wrong.
When did you play the game? I tried it day 1 but completed recently. There is a huge difference. Currently AI is like any normal game. Day 1 it didn’t work normally, used to get stuck in geometry etc.

I also played it on hard.

Top Bottom