• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

Soma

Watched the first episode yesterday and it had me fucking dying of laughter. Plus the combat and animation are superb imo.

Am I in for a treat as I continue to watch this?

Yeah the comedy and ridiculousness never really go away.

The clever visual gags are a good part of why I've been enjoying this show so much. They're fantastic.

Ushiwaka

I guess it all depends on how the series ends? Honestly I don't think there's anyway to know other than that. All that's known for sure is that they already have their work cut out for them; they still have to work on Little Witch Academia 2, the second Inferno Cop series and that other anime that's an LN adaptation.

So even if they end up teasing a second season for KLK (and that's still a very big if at this point), it'd definitely be a while before we got it anyways.

I doubt we'll get another season. Gurren Lagann, a far more successful anime from the same people, did not get a second season. The best we can probably hope for is shorter spin-off works or a movie.

I see. A movie would also be awesome. I just want to see more KLK :( Hell, I'd even be ok with a Satsuki cameo in Little Witch Academia 2, lol.

TheOGB

Banned
SOURCE

I better see a Gamagoori/Mankanshoku combo move.
Makotaro riding the Ultimate Whip of Love

...WAIT

tumblr_n2ndj197Nz1rya2vro1_1280.gif

Amikami

Banned
I want to see Gamagoori grow to the size of that monster and hold it so that Mako can strike its weak spot for massive damage.

Whatever means necessary to see that tagteam.

We're dealing with Mako here. That would be totally appropriate.

Makotaro riding the Ultimate Whip of Love

...WAIT

NO. Keep going.

SOOOO GUD!

Amikami

Banned
You know what irks me? Juunketsu. Senketsu having such a personality makes me wonder about Juunketsu and how he/she feel about all of this. Between Ryuuko, Satsuki, and Ragyo, it's been through some seriously traumatic shit. Juunketsu never asked for this.

Eusis

You know what irks me? Juunketsu. Senketsu having such a personality makes me wonder about Juunketsu and how he/she feel about all of this. Between Ryuuko, Satsuki, and Ragyo, it's been through some seriously traumatic shit. Juunketsu never asked for this.
Who knows, maybe the blood infusion will let us hear what he/she has to say in one of the last episodes at least. Or not since there's bigger things to worry about.

Sigmaah

Sigmaah, yes as long as you aren't a prude or easily embarrassed.

Nah not at all, it'd just be weird if my mom or sis walk into me when I watch this is but idgaf lmao.

Yeah the comedy and ridiculousness never really go away.

The clever visual gags are a good part of why I've been enjoying this show so much. They're fantastic.

On episode 8 and omfg this shit is amazing. Haha can't wait to see what happens next!

A-V-B

Who knows, maybe the blood infusion will let us hear what he/she has to say in one of the last episodes at least. Or not since there's bigger things to worry about.

We only heard his voice once, and it was during the most recent episode at the beginning as he was getting ripped away from Ryuuko. He was screaming.

super2j

Neo Member
haven't had too much trouble here. pixiv is a good source and usually where I get all my avatar art from.

just be cautious of nsfw stuff

Satsuki writing on Mako's hand... that is the only thing in the fan art/show to get me in the feels, its so adorable. Satsuki is so adorable!

You might want to bail out now, it isn't something that gets better.
Clothing and the lack of it is a theme in the show, it's not empty fan service. Just have faith in Trigger and their pedigree and know that they're not the empty fan service type people.

Kill la Kill = Kiru la Kiru

Kiru means to wear in Japanese so it's a bilingual double entendre.

The new OST needs to come out faster. I want these new tracks

You might want to bail out now, it isn't something that gets better.
On the other hand, the fan service is so egregious now, that nearly the entire cast was naked at one point and no one bats an eye.

Mononoke

Banned
haven't had too much trouble here. pixiv is a good source and usually where I get all my avatar art from.

just be cautious of nsfw stuff

Thanks for linking. Was looking on Reddit and some other places, and was let down. I'll check out Pixiv from now on (also yeah on NSFW lol)

Eusis

We only heard his voice once, and it was during the most recent episode at the beginning as he was getting ripped away from Ryuuko. He was screaming.
Well, I meant something to actually characterize Junketsu beyond being able to feel pain.

"Sa... Satsuki... Will you... m...marry me?"

Eusis

Man, even they're mocking themselves. I wonder if it's a problem on their end or not? Though there's still the fact Daisuki makes it on time...

Top Bottom