• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Anime Waifu(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

It's time.

Rules, please read
  1. I will not make a Fight Club reference
  2. Anime waifus only, please. I don't want see your creepy stalker pictures and real humans look all the same anyway
  3. Please refrain from posting filthy otakus - nobody likes bragging
  4. If you dislike waifuwars and/or anime, please gtfo: It's in the title, so what did you expect?
  5. Please remain friendly while insulting other peoples taste of waifus.
  6. Posts with only a picture are boring, please feel free to comment on your waifus and on other people's waifus to make the thread at least look like it's worth something
  7. I'm always talking about waifus here, but husbandos are of course fine too.
  8. Please no tsundere Nazimotorboats with sparkling wings in tiny miniskirts

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
In before lock
3-2203.jpg

KuGsj.gif

Sapiens

I thought it was a joke thread until the OP had an anime avatar.

You can tell so much from those...

Chariot

I feel like this is a joke thread.
It's not. But of course it's not very serious, too. People who take this stuff the most serious are people who don't care about this stuff and are just mean and stinky.

I thought it was a joke thread until the OP had an anime avatar.

You can tell so much from those...
You don't want even know what I thinking about you, after looking at your avatar.

But wai no waifu picz from OP

:(
Because I won't pish my waifus on you by putting them into the OP. Waifu neutrality, aye.

My waifu is of course Hisa from Saki.

Lady une = Angelfire cocblock pic

OP, pssssh no such thing as waifu neutrality but flakey lip service

eva006.jpg

Mai waifu~

Edit: ugh posting pic from phone is dumb :( Mai waifu is the most delectable badass mama of all time! Eva unit one ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom