• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading what's got to be the worst novel ever, I need to purge my mind.

MangaGAF, please recommend me some sweet and/or fluffy romance comic.

Other than Horimiya.

tMF1mwB.png

312x213.gif.4198ab40ce8k8l.gif

Can it please be next month already?

I need to see what Esdese decides to do for her husbando.

Horimiya re-read

I'm just gonna quote my reactions timeline from the last thread (because even this time around I immediately thought "FUCKING HANDS" when I read chapter 13) and add a few more:

A timeline of my reactions to Horimiya:

• Aww, this is adorable!
  • Yep, really enjoying this. Wonder when someone's gonna confess?
  • Someone should probably confess.
  • Gah, almost. Fucking hands.
  • Yo this is turning into Castle.
  • This dad is hilarious
  • They should probably start dati--- oh they're dating. D'awwwwwwww!
  • WHOAH HAIR

• Oh man, forgot how annoying Sawada was. Or that she existed.
  • Dammit old man!
  • RIP ears
  • Oh man, the 5 days chapter :3 Hori too adorable
  • My vote is for Yoshikawa for beta couple girl

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

You need to read the following:

14-sai no Koi
Bonnouji
Taiyou no Ie
Game Over
Isshukan Friends
Itoshi no Karin

Put them in order of my favourite down. You should read all of them though. They're wonderful.

Mortemis

Banned

14-sai no Koi
Bonnouji
Taiyou no Ie
Game Over
Isshukan Friends
Itoshi no Karin

Put them in order of my favourite down. You should read all of them though. They're wonderful.

Are any of these long? Horimiya is making me crave other manga, and since I actually have free time this weekend I can get a few done.

Are any of these long? Horimiya is making me crave other manga, and since I actually have free time this weekend I can get a few done.

Taiyou no Ie is probably the longest.

Bonnouji is complete, so you might want to start with that? 14-sai is pure, total adorableness through and through.

Game Over is complete and super short.

Isshukan Friends and Karin don't have a lot of chapters yet.

------------------------------------------------------

Akame ga KILL! 50

urgh those names suck. gonna use the original ones.

anyway

ESDESE MURDER IMMINENT HYPE. KILL THEM ALL ESDESE. TAKE WHAT IS YOURS AND KILL EVERYTHING. MAKE IT GRUESOME. END THEM. I LOVE YOU.

<3

Seishun FORGET! is on it. *tears*

I liked it but there are better mangas than Seishun FORGET! that I would put at a higher priority.

I also really enjoyed Koisome Momiji. Can't believe I missed that one.

And if you want something a bit more... well, a lot more lewd, Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou is great.

14-sai no Koi
Itoshi no Karin
Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida

14-sai no Koi
Bonnouji
Taiyou no Ie
Game Over
Isshukan Friends
Itoshi no Karin

14-sai no Koi! Why did I forget about that?

Last update - 109 days ago

Oh...

I'll check out the rest. Thank you.
How is Yotsuba&! romance, though...?

Mortemis

Banned
Horimiya 37

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...Woah. It's happening. It's actually happening.

14-sai no Koi! Why did I forget about that?

Last update - 109 days ago

Oh...

I'll check out the rest. Thank you.
How is Yotsuba&! romance, though...?

yeah, 14-sai no Koi is quarterly I think? It got picked up by Yen Press though, so if you like it you can buy it starting from November I think. actually, looks like it's December according to Amazon.co.uk

Horimiya 37

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...Woah. It's happening. It's actually happening.

gotta
mark what's hers

Some other things that may not be quite what you're looking for but could still fit are Iris Zero and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.

Of course you should be reading Tasogare anyway because it's the best manga in existence.

Mortemis

Banned
Some other things that may not be quite what you're looking for but could still fit are Iris Zero and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.

Of course you should be reading Tasogare anyway because it's the best manga in existence.

Does Iris Zero go on tons of breaks or something? I read most of it in the winter and it feels so long since the last chapter.

Akame ga Kill! 50

These new names suck ass.
But that doesn't matter because SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BACK. Mein can't possibly survive this.
I'd say that Rabac and Tatsumi are pretty much dead without either the big guy or Esdese's help, so one of them will step in.
And that Four Demons girl is basically reverse Esdese

Mortemis

Banned
Aye, the mangaka is sick from what I've heard ( :( ), so I think it's moved to a bi-monthly release.

Okay, that makes sense. It's one of those manga I really liked but eventually forgot because of no updates. :(

Now that I'm caught up on Horimiya, I think I'll read through Game Over tonight, since it's short and done.

Big One

Banned
Kingdom

Man this keeps getting better and better.

So far much better than Attack on Titan. Why is that one more popular than this? This shit is awesome. Hope it comes to the states cause I want this in my veins~

Mortemis

Banned
Kingdom

Man this keeps getting better and better.

So far much better than Attack on Titan. Why is that one more popular than this? This shit is awesome. Hope it comes to the states cause I want this in my veins~

AoT had a good anime that was perfect promotion, while Kingdom got a shitty Studio Pierrot adaptation.

Trust me man, Kingdom keeps on getting better and better. One of my favorite mangas.

Big One

Banned
AoT had a good anime that was perfect promotion, while Kingdom got a shitty Studio Pierrot adaptation.

Trust me man, Kingdom keeps on getting better and better. One of my favorite mangas.
Yeah I saw some clips of both, and AoT anime definitely looks to be more of quality. Kingdom is afflicted with terrible CGI that looks like shit. I think anime directors fear big battles or something.

Fairy Tail 390
Ok, nice reveal. Gray looking pissed looks right considering Ur and well, his dad's dead body being used.

Aho Girl 21
Poor teach, she cant teach the impossible.

Defuser

Akame ga kill ch 50

Because this gif needs to be repeated again.

I gonna bet Esdeath is gonna get falsely labeled as a traitor because of she being seen with tatsumi.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
BRB reading chapter 23 if they don't do the nasty I'll cut you all.
you read the wrong chapter.

Other than Horimiya.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - a girl who wants to do nothing but study and get a stable job is stuck with a guy who's basically a delinquent. 48 chapters and complete.

Last Game - rivals in love. 27 chapters and ongoing. If you like Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, you'll probably like this.

Akagami no Shirayukihime - fantasy setting, girl tries to escape a prince trying to make her his, and runs into someone along the way. 50 some chapters right now.

Koi Dano Ai Dano - 10% fluffy, 25% sweet, 100% hilarious. Really more about the main character's schemes, but romance factors in a lot. 27ish chapters currently.

There's also that reptile manga that I haven't read yet. forget what it's called.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Other than Horimiya.

SHIROGANE NO NINA.

THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST MANGA IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF DELIVERING A D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOUR HEART.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ch. 23 is where they become "official"

Ch. 37
is where they have sex

SOLD.

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I need to catch up with the rest of the chapters, that's for tomorrow when I'm feeling fresh.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
This is the one with the past memories thing right?
That's Spirit Circle, probably. Even if that's not what you're thinking of.

Tsuru Tsuru to Zara Zara no Aida 1-3
Cute. Their love seems sort of insincere right now, but I guess that's just because the chapters are so short, or something.

Revo

Red String 1

I guess she fell apart after his confession.

Shadow 5

Ooh, garters.

Zai x 10 22

Mad Scientist too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom