• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meanwhile, I don't know what to think about the fact that a manga chapter exists in which Fuuka slips on a banana peel and kisses Shiraishi, switches bodies with her, and then Natsu slips on a banana peel and switches bodies with Fuuka and then starts playing tennis in her body. They are all in bikinis.

Japan.

Nordicus

how about i drop you off my balcony

You're free to try...

DR1Hn5W.png

...emotionally!!!

I think (spoilers!)
Ishida's thoughts/realizations in the last chapter definitely give ending vibes. Dude clearly isn't going to run away anymore.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, I don't know what to think about the fact that a manga chapter exists in which Fuuka slips on a banana peel and kisses Shiraishi, switches bodies with her, and then Natsu slips on a banana peel and switches bodies with Fuuka and then starts playing tennis in her body. They are all in bikinis.

Japan.
why does this exist

Just started reading Koe no kitachi

Fuck, this manga is so good
prepare your heart

Big One

Banned
Murata is fantastic and it still blows my mind that he hasn't made a standard shonen series yet. I think if he did he could easily make it as popular as things like One Piece and Naruto are if he put enough effort into it. Could make TONS of money. I thought Eyeshield 21 was awesome but it's a fairly niche subject in Japan, and most manga fans here in America probably don't care about things like football.

Kurita

Its Saitama punching something!

Still!

Murata is fantastic and it still blows my mind that he hasn't made a standard shonen series yet. I think if he did he could easily make it as popular as things like One Piece and Naruto are if he put enough effort into it. Could make TONS of money. I thought Eyeshield 21 was awesome but it's a fairly niche subject in Japan, and most manga fans here in America probably don't care about things like football.

As long as he has a good writer. The one shots he did alone were alright though, I guess.
OPM is really popular though so we'll have to wait.

kasane

While you're at it eyeshield anime remake

Those latter episodes were dreadful IIRC

Also slam dunk remake

Instead we get kuroko -.-

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
BRB reading chapter 23 if they don't do the nasty I'll cut you all.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Realize I already read this chapter time to drop the series until it picks up again.

Mortemis

Banned
Hunter x Hunter has been extremely boring since returning from hiatus. Every page is filled with talk talk talk talk and nothing of substance.

Really? I'd say just about the opposite. All of this talking, albeit too wordy and sometimes confusing, is setting up an incredibly interesting arc. Sometimes I enjoy the set up more than the action, especially with HxH.

Big One

Banned
Kingdom

So I picked this up. So the main character, he's a total fucking badass. It's like you take the size of Narutu and put adult Guts there and you got this guy. That's my initial impression of this manga at least.

somedevil

Prison School Raws:

I'm amazed on stuff the author comes up to top himself each time. I'm also amazed to see the main guy
hold back in the name of good when given that opportunity with Chiyo

Mortemis

Banned
Horimiya 26

A haircut... I'd much rather him just wear his hair like he does out of school than get a haircut, but I guess it's better than his long hair at school.

GSIOEq6.jpg

UQ Holder! 38

Could not help but hear "Firing main canon" in Sheila's/Phyllis voice when that panel came up.

Thank you Red vs Blue.

x32ciQx.jpg

UQ Holder! 39

Vaguely recall her as the psycho lesbian after Setsuna.

Which gives me some hope that she's still around.

Nisekoi 1-50

This has this weird feeling of being extremely self aware yet doing nothing with it. The reaction faces are pretty amazing though. Also I guess Tsugumi is the best girl because everyone else is kind of crappy.

Mortemis

Banned
Fairy tail 390

Gray, I am your Father! Nooooooo.

So I'm guessing we can get a good fight soon.

Horimiya 27

Did he just... take the candy out of her mouth?

hAFqdil.jpg
hAFqdil.jpg
hAFqdil.jpg

Akame ga Kill 50

la la la~ its Esdese and nothing will make me think otherwise

You are so fucked Tatsumi, should have made sure that you killed her.

Also keep piling those Death Flags Mine Mein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom