• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
All I got from that post
grossjesdr.gif

My crowning achievement in gif-making.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've never seen such a massive thread before.

Is...Is this going to be GAF's first |SUPER OT|? It'll be like an |OT| but with 500% more Bad Rats and an 800 page limit.

So a winner from my Broken Bad giveaway already had Bad Rats so here is the masochist giveaway!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-255455E2B433C200 - Taken by WoodWERD. 12 entrants total.

t1404101670z1.png

For the Winner: I'm not sure I picked the right key so if it doesn't work, pm me and I'll send it to you.

Ozium

trying to do a raffle but modbot still hasn't replied... oh well, guess I won't be giving away the wheelman any time soon

I'm not giving away the wheelman

Ozium

I know it's not much but I want to give back to SteamGAF what little I can... enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs -- MB-0FC68F032A166028 - Taken by Oublieux
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-CD59914DF28093F0 - Taken by eggwolio

t1404111664z1.png

Ventara

It's a bit ridiculous seeing the Legendary Edition cost only $0.20 more than the Dragonborn DLC which is included.

I suppose, but I think it's more that Skyrim LE is a really good deal than Dragonborn DLC being overpriced. If I didn't have it already I'd be eating it up right now.

molnizzle

Is there any way to make Steam install a game anyway even if it doesn't think that I have enough disk space?

I have a 64GB SSD as my boot drive, with the SteamApps library connected as a junction. I know that you can just add a second drive to Steam now, but that doesn't work in BPM. You don't get an option to select the drive, it just defaults to the same drive Steam is installed in. So junctions/hard links are the only way to go.

Anyway, it's no big deal with most games since I have 30GB free on the SSD. As long as a game is smaller than that, Steam *thinks* the C:\ drive has enough space and will install the game. But I'm trying to install Wolfenstein. =(

Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom